Rogutopia . 2023 . What A Wonderful World

Fuck yeah!!! @HeadyBearAdventures :sunglasses:

Violet Kush auto getting her stretch on!

With a handful of cucumber seeds sprouting that I sowed years ago. :upside_down_face:

It is well with my soul.

7 Likes

IMG_5108

3 Likes

^ Violet Kush auto, after pruning 4 giant fan leaves.

^ Rotating these three, every day one of them goes into the sunlight on my window sil.

6 Likes

^ Violet Kush auto fem (Garden of Green)

^ Auto Purple fem (Original Sensible)

Don’t grow more than one auto in the same pot folks!
Hopefully they’ll bulk up big time…

The one on the left smells delicious, sweet blueberry/blackberry, very sticky.
Some marks from thrips, who the fuck cares? Not me.

The other two tend more towards musky menthol, might explain why there’s no thrips on them.

Supposed to be quite potent and produce some CBD too.

Note to self:
For AUTO’s use three 9 liter grow bags on saucers to place on the window sil with one seed each.

It is well with my soul.

7 Likes

^ Violet Kush auto fem (Garden of Green) after a final defoliation.
Scent is dank sweet mold at the moment. Very pleased with the structure and vigor.

^ Auto Purple fem (Original Sensible), it is what it is…

^ Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 CBD:THC doing well!

^ A baker’s dozen of my mystery crosses, all doing really well, playing nice together.
Not the slightest sign of deficiency or root limitation, I’m impressed!
Been topdressing often with nettle and mint tea pulp, it seems to do wonders. :green_heart:

Flipping them to flower next week when it’s the solar eclipse. Seems appropriate! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It is well with my soul.

7 Likes

(Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 CBD:THC females crossed with mystery male(s).

The plan is to do a back cross with F1 male(s) to the rest of the feminized 1:1 Royal Qeen Seeds. Those will be called Rogue 11BX.

Winners will be announced in a couple of months when seeds are ready.
So sign up and forget about it, and you just might get a surprise Christmas gift! :santa:
I took the liberty to tag the people I could find in my records that were kind enough to send me seeds over the years, thank you friends! Couldn’t do this without you!

1. @darkillusion
  2. @Radicle_Reefer
  3. @HeadyBearAdventures
  4. @Greasy
  5. @Budderton
  6. @hoss8455
  7. @bunny
  8. @ReikoX
  9. @Indoornesian
  10. @Oldtimerunderground
  11. @RandomCalyxDB0
  12. @Kasper0909
  13. @CADMAN
  14. @JustSumTomatoes
  15. @Rhai88
  16. @SubzeroIceKold
  17. @BeTheLight
  18. @RadioWaves
  19. @Ghost_Rider
  20. @OnePassionateGrower
  21. @Cannaology
  22. @IKEA22
  23. @Coffin_Dodger
  24. @harveest
  25. @420noob
  26. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  27. @Trae1170
  28. @illicitmango
  29. @globalhead
  30. @imgrowingart
  31. @Dannyrawdog420
  32. @olschool
  33. @Garcimore :fr:
  34. @HollySun91
  35. @Conitl
  36. @THCeed
  37. @OhNo555 :us:
  38. @Amendment3
  39. @Piter :es:
  40. @I.am.human
  41. @Ris
  42. @freed111 :canada:
  43. @MyrtleGrounds
    Add more numbers as necessary.
34 Likes

Good stuff dude, thank you for being Overgrow !

2 Likes

You have bakers dozen !? I have some seeds to, a while back I popped two and both were male so I tossed them. Wasn’t looking for pollen then. Kinda want to grow them now

I saw in the Free Seeds thread that you wished there was more 1:1 around so I added you and BeTheLight as well!

And yes, a baker’s dozen, 13 plants, my last sowing turned out to be 8 males and a hermie, so I sowed more! Seeds are so easy to make. Let’s not fuck around!

Edit: @SubzeroIceKold I didn’t know Bakers Dozen was a strain, I meant it in a literal sense. The 13 I’m growing are mystery seeds, my own pollen chucked crosses of unknown origin and accidental unknown pollinations I was gifted. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for that ! :slight_smile: you’re kind.

Yeah seeds are easy to make. :man_shrugging:t2: i always wanted to find Milk n Cookies but never could. I settled for this strain

1 Like

Appreciate the return of kindness, thanks!

2 Likes

the 1;1 stuff is good. I grew some canna-cheese and it was my favorite smoke while it was around

2 Likes

^ Been doing some FIM’ing, it really stopped them in their tracks, and stimulated the lower branches, whereas with topping the main stem still shoots up sometimes.
Some mild tip burn on the new light green growth that’s sticking out above the rest, very vigorous that one! So flipping to flower today. I’m looking for any of them not being up to par but they’re all growing well and reacting well to defoliating and FIM’ing so I’ll be using all of them for making seeds.

^ Violet Kush auto fem (Garden of Green)
Look at the sugar on this thing!
Scent is very mild and inconspicuous, starting to get pretty sweet, can’t compare it to anything.
Gonna be fun breeding with the rest of the seeds!
Good job Garden of Green!
Just checked out their website, currently you’ll get 6 seeds for 30 EUR.
Lots of regular non-feminized seeds!

It is very well with my soul.

6 Likes

I was kind enough to be put on the list? Well that was a mistake, what was I thinking? :smirk:

Good luck on the cross.

1 Like

^ First couple of days of flower cycle, went with heavy defoliation this time.
Topdressed both of the pots with a big pile of nettle and mint tea pulp.

At the bottom the Violet Kush auto fem (Garden of Green) doing great. Now and then I see the worm surfacing when humidity is high, I gotta get some avocado for it.

^ Auto Purple fem (Original Sensible), small but smelling gooood!
Not a sign of amber yet so they may bulk up some more.

^ Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 CBD:THC fem.

Some thrips here and there.

They’re my stress testing buddies. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It is well with my soul.

4 Likes

As our current reality continues to get deconstructed, we have an opportunity to ponder on what reality we wish to create.

The invitation of Pluto in Capricorn is to carefully reflect on what we desire to build, what we desire to commit to, and how we desire to make an impact and serve our communities during the years and decades to come.

For me that is to continue to cultivate and breed this wonderful plant, with the intent for them to be maximally healing and soothing, inducing the most profound bliss and states of higher consciousness, may they bring clarity and a loving sense of well being and peace.

So it is. I appreciate that it is so.

2 Likes

^ On the left we have been gifted with 4 females and 4 males, and one yet to show sex.

Harvested the slowest ones. Heavily pruned the males.
All responded well to pruning/defoliating and showed continuous new growth.
Not much scent yet apart from that towering male which smells delicious, very refreshing and soothing soft menthol. Not like Vicks, more natural and not really like mint either.

On the right the Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 CBD:THC are doing great as well despite quite a few thrips which I keep squishing when I spot them.
Responding well to the topping.
Would have liked to veg them longer but I gotta work with the space I have…
The leaves I ate tasted very bitter, like that herbal cough medicine I got as a kid, my Royal Queen Seeds Tatanka CBD plants also tasted like that, could be typical or common for plants producing CBD.

^ Auto Purple fem (Original Sensible), plucked a few nanners off one of them, they’re getting 24hr light so I keep them a bit more in the dark now.
Since I moved them permanently to the windowsil the Sun is doing them really good and a bunch new pistils shot out in all directions and they’re bulking up a little more.
Very happy about that! :smile:

I can’t stop smelling the one on the left, it has this really funky delicious smell, the only way I can describe it in one word is dry. Somewhere between skunk and curry powder… Fascinating…
Reminds me of some crazy stuff we smoked when I was 16 that made me laugh uncontrollably inbetween the choking and coughing. :smile:
The other two are more menthol-ish.

It is well with my soul.

7 Likes

“Worry is a supreme waste of energy in any situation.
It creates a disturbing vibration in your field and drains you of energy.
And how do you avoid worry?
You must deal with your beliefs concerning what you choose to worry about.
Release your need to be in charge or in control of everything.
Replace your worry with a statement that affirms your choice of safety, comfort, and peace of mind. Learn more about yourself by paying attention to how you manage energy.
Be aware of what no longer works by recognizing how your inner ruminations become the movie of life that you meet in the outside world.”

— Barbara Marciniak . Path of Empowerment

3 Likes

Very pleased with the two RQS on the right, they’re showing decent vigor in flower.
Thrips are doing a number on them but they don’t give a shit. :muscle:

The companion plants on the other hand are much more eaten up and suffering, including the basil, but they’re there to lure the thrips away from the cannabis, so that’s kinda working. It could be much worse.

I notice a lot of black dots on the leaves, thrip excrement, so it’s like foliar feed really. :smile:
And so there’s always a bright side to everything that seems bad.

My mystery crosses on the left are much less liked by the thrips so hopefully that trait will carry over to the offspring. They’re all doing well considering the defoliation and pruning and thrips.

It is well with my soul.

5 Likes

Badabababa… I’m loving it!

Nice Rogue after transplant. Was gonna do this a week ago, but I wanted to see more roots first.

Edit: dang those are blurry. I’ll do better next time

3 Likes