Ryknows Selections 🧬

Heres 3 Blueberry Diesel X Black Cherry that haven’t made up their minds yet…

Sorry @Rhai88 , I forgot you wanted male pics. I yanked one two days ago and threw it in the garage. There’s a bit of snow on the ground here, so it’s cold. I went and grabbed the male, it looked slightly wilted but fully alive, and took pics.

14 Likes

Beans getting started to build up the numbers lol

11 Likes

Found a resinous hollow stem male in the Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel and it smells great. I collected a little pollen and started regreening for future crosses.

13 Likes

DUDE! Score! Throwing frost and got dem hollows! Excellent brother! I’d be curious to see if you develop any colors down the road with this male if he gets to go the distance. How far along was this male into flower at the time of this photo?

4 Likes

It’s been reveging for about a week and I just took the pic tonight it was in flower about 4 weeks before I cut it almost in half to fit in veg pic is just a side chute.

2 Likes

Submitted for the approval of RyKnows Selections:sparkler::fire:
Negan’s Bat, Tombstone F2 X BamBam :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Day 21/22 F, Grown under HLG 600R-Spec in RDWC with GH Trio, CaliMagic, ArmorSi, Hydroguard, Floralicious and KoolBloom.
One short, one tall. Both very thick branched and broad-leafed.
Both expressing smells like steak seasoned mushrooms with one of us noting a hint of citrus.
Resilient to training, slow to show sex. Not fussy about nutrients, as we are growing them alongside another cultivar just fine.
More updates to come here periodically, or check in with me and @JustTieflingThings at Coffin_Dodger’s Continuous Chronicles of Cultivating Chaos
Thanks for the chance at growing something that shows some damn great promise, y’all. Happy to report.

Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

17 Likes

Excellent work my friend… Those plant’s look like pure health. I’m impressed by them stems! Looks like you could beat some ass with those things! Excited to see the end product! :wink:

6 Likes

2x Bbd x bc day one of 12/12
We shall see haha still no idea on gender. Just couldn’t hold back any longer :rofl:

9 Likes

My first BBD X BC to show female, so she just got up-potted…

9 Likes

ooooo weeeee! That’s what I like to hear! Hope there are a couple more females there for you!

453733-2956057711

4 Likes

Happy to have one…hoping to have more! :grin:

3 Likes

BBB x BBD 39 days 12/12 smelling really sweet Blueberry hit a lower branch with Blue on Blue pollen

17 Likes

Glad to know BB smells are coming through. how are the the nugs so far? They look nice and coated hopefully they thicken up through bulk for you. @AzSeaindooin420 had reported more leafiness than solid dense nugs on this one. I had high hopes still got my fingers crossed for it.

4 Likes

Took their lids off this morning, and we’ve got 8/8 sprouts!

11 Likes

We have a female. Last one🤣
Bbd f2 x bc

I’ll get better pics tomorrow

11 Likes

Damn… better late than never my man! I really hope she also happens to be a one of a kind! haha The odds are in our favor you did some work for this one! :wink:

2 Likes

Ya i was in shock. Haha. She’s filling out nice.

1 Like

Pistil shot.

sneaky little buggers.

9 Likes

The double potted BBD F2 x BC

Got her all set up for success.

9 Likes

Whats the significance of the hollow stem?

2 Likes