Ryknows Selections šŸ§¬

the Black Cherry plants were definitely alot shorter and what not but they were potent. Hope they end up good but she is pretty small.

Thanks for the updates brother. I appreciate them!

Theyā€™ve been a bit few and far between in this thread.

1 Like

Ya Im Thinking that 25 gallon is prob overkill this season for it, hopefully with my fish/aloe/ revs tea recipe I just threw at it 2 days ago I can slam out some vigor this next week but itā€™s prob only been in the 25 gallon for maybe a week and a half, was one of the ones I took a gamble on a different plant which ended up a male and had to swap this one into its spot so didnā€™t get itā€™s chance to spread itā€™s roots yet

1 Like

Iā€™m snagging pics today and topping/cloning in the next day. Theyā€™re doinā€™ very well. Noticed the runt actually has some heavier branching than the other 3. Do you mind if I sprinkle a small branch with Dougā€™s BOG Blue Kush I got in the other day for personal use on one of these eventually?

1 Like

I donā€™t mind that. Just realize these are testers and Iā€™m not sure they will be worthy. I just ask that no F2ā€™s are made as Iā€™d like to make sure the crosses are even worth continuing. If they end up coming out good I will gladly send out another wave of the F1ā€™s to anyone who has tested. Weā€™re in very untested waters here lol

4 Likes

Yup saw the rule on the F2ā€™s. I have this baggie of pollen to chuck on whatever so thatā€™s what Iā€™m doinā€™ lol. I have like 10 seedlings going of other shit just for that bag of pollen.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to try gorilla oozie will be able to splash end Sept beginning Oct. Also Im gonna probably finish outside so maybe beginning of Sept actually. Iā€™ll drop 3. Let me know if this is :+1:.My first grow journal white crack!

2 Likes

Sounds good please send me a PM with your details and put Gorilla oozie as the subject

1 Like

@Rhai88 you let me know what strain you think will be a successful journey in my heat zone.(lololol)ā€¦and i am all about running a full journal, and photos for any of the strains you want to get feedback fromā€¦i am picking up a complete hydro kit today, and maybe i can do some experimenting on my endā€¦i look forward to anything that comes from your garden of beansā€¦thanks again for all the knowledgeā€¦wife has been up my ass now to get the garage sealed offā€¦i appreciate you broā€¦

3 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry
4 up front. 4 for 4 germinated
7 days above ground

Got a 3 leafer in there

6 Likes

Your choice brotherā€¦ I like em all. lol Let me know in the subject line which pack youā€™d like and Iā€™ll get one sent. send me your details.

Love it brother! Appreciate you running some beans! Canā€™t wait to see what you get!

3 Likes

My pleasure. Citrus berry is right up my alley :yum:

3 Likes

Man this heat wave blew up my hose yesterday and these girls are drinking heavy Iā€™m having to water daily! Hope yā€™allā€™s are hanging in there

3 Likes

Ya we hit 115 yesterday. At least itā€™s dry. But ya the plants are drinking like crazy, everything seems to be holding up good both in the greenhouse and outside so far. My SIPs are empty every day and I believe they hold a couple gallons.

3 Likes

I think it was 109 in my area with a decent 10-15mph dry wind, went out this morning at 10 and alot of the tops were flopped over dehydrated and I watered yesterday morning at 8am last, majority are in 30 gallon with a handful each in 25 and 20 gallon. Got it all watered, some with buckets and everything is standing strong now but holy shit, might have to.step up to twice a day

3 Likes

We live in hell brotherā€¦ of course twice a day waterings lol

We need to set you up on a drip with all those plants going haha

3 Likes

Nah cuz then Iā€™d get to lazy and never go out there and spend time with em lol just gotta kick up my game till this blast of heat passes

4 Likes

Ryknows :sunglasses: Awesome my friend. I dig it!

12 Likes

Update time. Been having to foliar calmag so theyā€™re in recovery not falling into deficiency. Caught it pretty quick in the whole garden. Need new calmag or new ph pen. Anyways.

Leaf morphology the same. Top right got some sativa look. Bottom left heavy indica overlapping. Top left kind of mix.

4 Likes

OG MATERIAL ALL THE WAYā€¦
throw an OG on there with some sstyle, and you got another winner

3 Likes

Damn Iā€™m late to the party, I have to go back to the top and see what weā€™re testing. Awesome sticker, hell yeah count me in. Iā€™m your huckleberry.:green_heart:

2 Likes