Ryknows Selections šŸ§¬

I pick Cheese for the win. Lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah, thatā€™s right! My bad.
Yeah, Iā€™ve seen others grows with em. Lol, it was as if that one just wanted to nosedive. I actually found if funny. Weird though. I mean, Iā€™ve killed a seedling or two in my day, but this one killed itself! :rofl:

1 Like

I actually have a second going now. It took an extra day for that one to crack. :wink:

2 Likes

It happens to the best of us my manā€¦ no matter what you do. Some beans just donā€™t have the will to live lol

the one that didnt ā€œopenā€ more than likely had the membrane still wrapped around it. Iā€™m not sure if you checked for that or not but when leaves donā€™t open 98% of the time thatā€™s the case. At least for myself.

1 Like

Yeah, it had a little bit around it still. I gave it a little dose of water at the top to loosen up. I havenā€™t been into the grow room in about 24hrs. So weā€™ll see if something changed.

1 Like

Bbd x bbb
Well my gamble paid off the one in the 25 gallon is indeed a female, the 3 gallon isnā€™t showing but is wind burned to hell, these are in the back corner of the greenhouse and apparently where the wind ravashes things the mostšŸ¤¦ they are hanging in there though. Since I found my lady Iā€™ve got no interest left in the other one and plan to cull it, do u want me to wait to identify itā€™s gender before I do?

3 Likes

If you feel itā€™s got nothing to give cull as you see fit.

1 Like

Very ā€œcullā€ haha imma chop it then, wanna start one more wave of autos to ride out for the summer and can use the soil :wink: Iā€™ll update ya on the others tomorrow, getting windy and Iā€™m wiped out doing transplants lol

2 Likes

Dropping a update. Plants are under a new light, less watts but much newer and more efficient. Also this light lets you pick the spectrum - red,blue or both. Obviously I am using the blue but for photos I switch it to both.

Everyone appears happy and healthy.

Neganā€™s bat are the 4 in the front

6 Likes

Damn when did the chocolate oozie appear! That sounds bomb

1 Like

The day that my good friend @SkunkIE and I decided to join forces. Weā€™re going to be working on some super lemon crosses here soon. Those boozie crosses are his but he would like to see testing as well.

4 Likes

Damn I woulda been all about that, too late in the outdoor season though, days are only getting shorter now and got about a month left to veg, this is the final shove to get em big. Iā€™m gonna try to pull out a few tricks from last yearā€™s methods by going fishing and talking my previous neighbor out of some aloe too. Couple good teas to let it explode like last year, silica really makes a drastic difference from my observations

2 Likes

Any updates?

@Sense @A-Loc @MyLittleGrundle @DirtMcGirrt

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post when I get home, still got the blueberry diesel X black cherry on the window doing well. 3 more weeks I can get it in the tent but I may start over so I can have a full run with the boozies n BBD X BC

2 Likes

Yes about an inch above ground. Iā€™ll get pics soon. Apologize for slacking been a busy month.

2 Likes

PXL_20230701_223731017

3 Likes

Going pretty well here. Donā€™t mind the sulphur powder. Trying a new IPM rotation.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s the runt in there, but out of the other 3 i think the top right is 1 pheno, the 2 left are another.

1 Like

Damn those got leggy by that window. Think youā€™ll salvage them?

They look good brother glad to see some beans coming along.

1 Like

100%, my current grow diary was started on the window. Although it would be nice to start some under a light, weā€™ll see

2 Likes