Ryknows Selections 🧬

Sounds good please send me a PM with your details and put Gorilla oozie as the subject

1 Like

@Rhai88 you let me know what strain you think will be a successful journey in my heat zone.(lololol)…and i am all about running a full journal, and photos for any of the strains you want to get feedback from…i am picking up a complete hydro kit today, and maybe i can do some experimenting on my end…i look forward to anything that comes from your garden of beans…thanks again for all the knowledge…wife has been up my ass now to get the garage sealed off…i appreciate you bro…

3 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry
4 up front. 4 for 4 germinated
7 days above ground

Got a 3 leafer in there

6 Likes

Your choice brother… I like em all. lol Let me know in the subject line which pack you’d like and I’ll get one sent. send me your details.

Love it brother! Appreciate you running some beans! Can’t wait to see what you get!

3 Likes

My pleasure. Citrus berry is right up my alley :yum:

3 Likes

Man this heat wave blew up my hose yesterday and these girls are drinking heavy I’m having to water daily! Hope y’all’s are hanging in there

3 Likes

Ya we hit 115 yesterday. At least it’s dry. But ya the plants are drinking like crazy, everything seems to be holding up good both in the greenhouse and outside so far. My SIPs are empty every day and I believe they hold a couple gallons.

3 Likes

I think it was 109 in my area with a decent 10-15mph dry wind, went out this morning at 10 and alot of the tops were flopped over dehydrated and I watered yesterday morning at 8am last, majority are in 30 gallon with a handful each in 25 and 20 gallon. Got it all watered, some with buckets and everything is standing strong now but holy shit, might have to.step up to twice a day

3 Likes

We live in hell brother… of course twice a day waterings lol

We need to set you up on a drip with all those plants going haha

3 Likes

Nah cuz then I’d get to lazy and never go out there and spend time with em lol just gotta kick up my game till this blast of heat passes

4 Likes

Ryknows :sunglasses: Awesome my friend. I dig it!

12 Likes

Update time. Been having to foliar calmag so they’re in recovery not falling into deficiency. Caught it pretty quick in the whole garden. Need new calmag or new ph pen. Anyways.

Leaf morphology the same. Top right got some sativa look. Bottom left heavy indica overlapping. Top left kind of mix.

4 Likes

OG MATERIAL ALL THE WAY…
throw an OG on there with some sstyle, and you got another winner

3 Likes

Damn I’m late to the party, I have to go back to the top and see what we’re testing. Awesome sticker, hell yeah count me in. I’m your huckleberry.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Update

These are for the negan’s bat.
All have been topped and clones are in the process of rooting.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Added epsom salt to my feed, little bit of yellowing and rust.

Number 2 is a freaking dwarf…I mean little person. Nice tight and compact

Number 1 is the tallest but not by much

Numbers 3,4 are very similar in structure

7 Likes

Lucille? 10 char

4 Likes

whats your soil formula…?looks healthy

2 Likes

Reused sunshine mix 4. Added some perlite. Gh nutes. I throw some tps billions in. Oh and bti ( Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis) in either the bits or liquid form for the fungus gnats

I would suggest there are much better soil mixes then mine. Reusing soil can be interesting and when you don’t have a ton of soil to let it recharge between grows I think it’s a added hurdle.

The soil does let me run some added numbers and take clones in case I find some magic, which if I do I will promptly grow in water. Soil is kinda my proving ground.

5 Likes

Negans bat

Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast

Blueberry diesel x black cherry

Everything is stretching for flower

11 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Thanks for the update brother I really appreciate it.

Those plants are getting big!

They all look very happy!

Any smells or anything standing out?

5 Likes