Sardinebags seed emporium

Way cheaper than bubble mailers to ship . Coin flips for the win.

3 Likes

LOL, QR codes as well! :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hey @sardinebags the seeds arrived safe and sound. Thank you very much! Hope you had a great thanksgiving

4 Likes

I’m interested! Beautiful looking plants!

1 Like

I’d be interested in the 2201 a if there is still some on offer. Thanks

2 Likes

I dig your pipe. Had an roommate who smoked pipe had some cool ceramic pipes.

4 days later package has landed! Thanks @sardinebags

4 Likes

Thank you @sardinebags
The care package landed safely. I appreciate you.

9 Likes

Hey @sardinebags! Happy to report we are about to pop these 2209D. Wanted to check if you had any more info on how these grow? Flower time etc.

Thank you!
Bagman

2 Likes

funny you ask @BagmanCrappy, i have a few tasters going now somewhere around 6 weeks

here are a few phenos of 2209D fallen soldier x Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints
they look fairly uniform, the phenos ive got this round dont look much like wedding cake much more like the gushmints mother plant. i suspect gm was the pollinator (making these gm s1?). im going to run them at least 10 weeks.

here are a few of 2201B |lindas#gelato 33 x lindas#gelato 33. these turned out way more fire than i thought they would be. very fruity, responded well to lollipopping.

13 Likes

Edited*
Nice!

1 Like

I received your beans today thanks again I thought I posted this earlier

1 Like

Got mine too @sardinebags thanks so much man!

2 Likes

Dude!

Nice touch with the card and then the QR codes. I am so flipping happy to have these. I have some Gelato OG that I had selected as Freebies from Seedsman, but those are now bumped off the Greenhouse schedule in favor of your tasty-looking Gelato 33. Right on @sardinebags! Thank you!

7 Likes

@sardinebags
are you still looking for peeps to send those too, i am interested, and would be happy to get those into the next run

3 Likes

absolutely. send me your details and ill get them out

3 Likes

Removed by mod…

got it, you might want to delete that.

2 Likes

QR code is a badass addition @sardinebags . I love that. That’ll make short work of looking stuff up if it becomes standard. :yum:

Nice gear your working with. :fire::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

2201A - gingersnap x lindas#gelato 33
2201B - lindas#gelato 33 x lindas#gelato 33

those two look interesting. still have avail?

1 Like

we can make that happen, drop me a privnote pm. 2201B was definitely the winner between the two.

2 Likes