ScrOG in 16 oz cup Contest

I like complicated

Also curious how well it will work

4 Likes

I’m happy to see such enthusiasts joining!

Cheers

3 Likes

@MadScientist so what are specs/rules for with the scrog net? If any, just wondering as was going to be building one soon specifically for this contest.

1 Like

He made a post yesterday saying he’s done on OG. I was really excited for this too

Fuck seriously?

Was just reading and commenting. Damn thats fucked man. Only read from that post down but did something happen?

1 Like

I have no idea what.

I’m not totally sure. I was in on his buy that he did. Then something happened, he posted a couple odd comments, sent me a dm saying he was done and to follow him on ig

Hmm well hopefully he’s doing ok. Gonna have to head over that way to check it out

2 Likes

Well… that sucks. I was really excited to see this out, had my beans picked out and everything! I’ve got a grape soda (sfv cross) I really wanted to try. Yield probably is like sfv, low to medium, but it tastes phenomenal! Even though there isn’t a prize- does anyone else still want to do it anyways?

1 Like

Bunk. Ten chars

1 Like

I think im going to. I’m not going to worry if myroots come out the cup though

2 Likes

You were dwc?

1 Like

I’m game, just gotta decide what I wanna drop seed wise.

When do we start?

Was supposed to be today

Yeppers. I built basically a recirculating mini dwc system. I’m going to put a few seeds into paper towel tonight if anyone is down.

It was supposed to be 8 weeks until flipping to 12/12 schedule. I think I’m only going to do 4. I just don’t want to wait that long lol. And I havent tried to do hydro in a decade, so im nervous about keeping it alive that long too

4 Likes

Sounds good! You will beat me on yield I’m sure but I’ll give her hell!

2 Likes

Then its on! Someone want to make a thread for this one challenge specifically? Since madscientist is gone…

1 Like