ScrOG in 16 oz cup Contest

Hello peeps, here comes yet another challenge for the wizards at OG.

Screen of Green in a 16oz cup, i shouldn’t tell you that! ScrOG now.

Rules:

1. Germination starts on March 1st at any time during the day. Your time, my time, it’s ok.

2. It HAS to be a 16oz party cup either SOLO or HEFTY or equivalent, no beer cans or little pots. Any color will do peeps.

3. Eight weeks veg in order to trim and train then flowering starts on May 10th. You have 3 weeks to prepare for the challenge, no late arrivals to participate this time given the timeframe to begin.

4. Winner will be chosen by members poll at the end of the challenge.

5. Only photos allowed, usually participation with autos is welcomed but not for this one challenge in particular. Thanks.

Winner will receive:

• A full collection of seeds by @Insane.Genetics as seen on Instagram.
  • A T-Shirt with Mad’s Logo
  • A bunch of slaps with Mad’s designs

Untitled design

That will be 5 packs with 7 feminized seeds each, all crosses made with a reversed Mac1.

Much love peeps!

Mad

29 Likes

Oh I’m down I’m soooo down got the perfect plan for this baby!!!

3 Likes

I’m in it to win it

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Me too it’s called Litfa…lol
Peace and be safe

2 Likes

thats awesome @MadScientist out of likes yet . but likes are needed here will try to remember later

I’m going to give this a try. Thanks @MadScientist for organizing and sponsoring this.

1 Like

I’m going to say I’m in…let’s see if I can actually make it to flower without buggering up this time!
Good luck all!!!

2 Likes

I’m so down for this.

Question, so say I built a rdwc that held a solo cup, would that be able to enter?

3 Likes

Also thinking rdwc. I dont think I can manage to do this in soil or coco. I’ll forget to water and kill’em.

3 Likes

As long as the roots dont come out of the 16oz cup you’re ok.

It’s not supposed to be easy, that’s why it’s called a challenge.

2 Likes

There will be only one winner.

Not about the seeds, it’s about going against the stupidity that everyone deserves a medal.

If you wanna win, then try hard!

10 Likes

Cool, so roots inside the cup. I can do that, one rdwc, one soil. Challenge myself since I’m just relearning hydro. See which I can grow bigger.

3 Likes

Oh I am in it to win it! Mini hempi time!

3 Likes

One more question, when will last chop day be?

1 Like

I’m definitely down to watch this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m gonna let the plant get tall, then top the very tip and just bend the ever-living :poop: out of it. It’s gonna be brutal…lol

3 Likes

Working on some ideas…

3 Likes

I’ll give this shot, count me in.

Another one that verges 2 months… actually, I have too much going on to be doing any sort of contest or any more tests grows :sweat_smile:. Docket for each run for the foreseeable future is beyond full.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun! Tons of seeds to pick from! I signed up just for this grow

3 Likes