ScrOG in 16 oz cup Contest

Ok ok ok since I have started growing lmao its been nothing but solo cups,

Sooooooo the residential noob is gonna join this nice little contest.

Mad thanks for the opportunity :pray: on some learning and fun.

4 Likes

Can’t believe I just noticed this, definitely wanna give it a shot! What are guidelines for the net/screen? Just wanna try to be prepared.

3 Likes

Im in…even though I only can grow DWC style

3 Likes

Same. I think I got a system figured out

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks everyone!

Mad

2 Likes

1.5 gallon reservoir, airlift and air stone run off 1 pump

2 Likes

This is dwc though?

2 Likes

I think it counts as dwc. 1.5 gal reservoir, air stone. Cup has a ton of tiny holes I poked in it for drainage, filled with pure perlite, then I also made an airlift to drip water from the top slowly. I used cotton in the airline to adjust my flow rates. Small hose on the side to be able to drain it. I’m going to either paint or wrap it in duct tape to keep light out. I’ll trim any roots that try to grow out of the cup, per the roots in the cup rule. Is there a better way to keep in roots? Like certain fineness of screen?

I’m going for simple hydroponics. I havent done hydro in a decade.

1 Like

10 wks flower??
I might see what seeds I have to go for this.

Can we pop a few seeds in case of males?
Thx

Im sure some micron screen would do.

Like 1000 micron or so

Im just going to be constantly trimming them

Sucks cause the only seeds I have for this are the (2) FDM packs I just germinated and Sebrings Maui Wowie Heirloom 2020. I can see a sativa being bad for this. LOL. Unless someone wants to mail me some seeds :rofl:

this is my plan

2 Likes

That all seems so complicated! Mine is easy- just going to plug her into my micro grow I have going- top feed coco in landscape fabric pots-

9 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

They are so cute! Is it DTW type? I can easily modify mine to be DTW. Do you have an issues with roots coming out of the containers?

1 Like

Dtw- but thinking about recirculating again. They try to sneak out but get air pruned. Best part is it is entirely automated! Not much headroom but scrog really makes it work

1 Like

Thats an awesome system you’ve got running btw. Super impressive IMO

3 Likes

Thank you- just making the best out of the space I have!

3 Likes

I’m in on this one.

Using My God’s Ak47 x critical mass.

Is there a limit on how many solo cups we can use? Was thinking about a multi site dwc with a seperate res

3 Likes

I like complicated

Also curious how well it will work

4 Likes

I’m happy to see such enthusiasts joining!

Cheers

3 Likes