ScrOG in 16 oz cup Contest

Dropped 3 afghans from msnl in water this morning

4 Likes

Grape soda went in a shot glass last night

5 Likes

Sweet! Just curious what’s wedding crashers(the seeds not the movie haha)

1 Like

Fuck I just saw this thread, saw that Mad is leaving, and I would have LOVED to join in if I had space for it! Grr.

Good luck y’all! I’ll be watching with a bowl on

1 Like

The wedding crashers were actually bagseeds from a dispensary locally. Good smoke but I haven’t looked them up yet

2 Likes

Word, sounds interesting, curious how it will turn out.

Thinking about trying a small diy hydro/bubble cloner style for this as I just realized I’m low on soil.

I’m in! I’ll be germing out some ak bean brains Purple Hindo Kush x Durban.
Edit: I started germ yesterday and didn’t post. Wasn’t sure if I qualify if I didn’t post so I just wanted to let you know I’m in just quiet!

2 Likes

My one and only grape soda bean still has no tail! I took it out of the shotglass and put it in a moist paper towel, worried if I left it it would drown while I was at work tomorrow. Hope she goes, that shit is killer and tastes amazing. Fingers crossed…

2 Likes

I have tails on 2/3 stealth fighters…

1 Like

Grape soda is in the cup- 70/30 coco!

2 Likes

I dropped mine in yesterday. Coco, perlite, verm. And a little worm castings. Oh and alllllll the mycco innoculants

1 Like

Haven’t messed with Mycorrhizae yet. Stopped growing for a few years because of some trouble with the law but that shit is over. Will the mycos survive hydro? I feed low ec. Multiple times daily

I dont know. Haven’t done hydro in a decade.

2 out 3 already have tails :grin: gotta dig out my cups and soil shortly

2 Likes

Is this still going on?

Bunch of us decided to still. Game on?

1 Like

Right on I’m in put some GDP in cotton balls on the 1st in a petrie! Dish

Let’s see what happens no taproot yet. Grrrr

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Your gonna wanna redo the pic it wouldn’t load for me unless I clicked on and downloaded it. But regardless fuck yeah dude!

Just put mine in dirt a few minutes ago

3 Likes

2 of my jungle fruits have tails. Not really sure how I’m going to go about the 16 oz cup but I’ll figure something out. Will be running this out of my 2x2x3!

1 Like