Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

This is the info i got from Sebring @Seamonkey84

^All of this^
Anyone that has currently received MW-CB seeds from me, has my F4 seeds. They are a lot more stable in structure than the F1* I received. Because MrGreenGenes inbred it for years, and then VerdantGreen ran it, which led to another F generation and finally to my hands, I can’t say exactly how inbred it is; For simplicity sake I’m using F1* so we remember that it’s way more inbred than I’ve made it. The seeds I’ll be giving out this winter will be F5 selections.
I still have a small number of seeds from F1, F2, F3 & F4 generations that exist incase I f*ck up and have to go backwards. There’s no sugar coating it, but sometimes a new F generation isn’t as good as it’s parents

20 Likes

Could someone give a link to Sebring’s site?

1 Like

https://diygreenlife.com/

6 Likes

Right, I read that on sebrings line, but what is reefermans line? It says a combo of two cherry lines, so I’m assuming not just MW

2 Likes

Great job @SmknCanuck. Plants are beautiful. :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

This I’d believe (Afghani x Oaxacan)!

Swami is old enough to have legit info, but he’s swami enough & old enough to not remember either! :joy: :man_with_turban: :smoking:

One step forward… that may be the end of the trail for that strain’s parentage. :man_shrugging: Awesome. Thanks @SmknCanuck.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Nope. Reeferman in NO way touched these genetics. :slight_smile:
It’s my understanding that there is zero Maui Wowie in his “Cherry Bomb”.

23 Likes

Ahh thank you. I was reading about his cherry bomb II line, Basically just said cross of two popular cherry strains.

8 Likes

Day 32 of 12/12 updated in first post.
One of the ladies from the tent

One of the ladies from the closet

37 Likes

Who says it does not snow in Mauwi looks like a blizzard starting to me at day 33 of flower.Sebring says 8wks to 11wks flower time.Sure hope one of the 5 ladies is an 8weeker as it would only be another 23 days to chop.

A snow bud in color and b&w for a different perspective

I wish there was a scratch and sniff function so you all can smell what i smell.After Sebrings drop Sunday i hope to see many sharing their grow of it.

29 Likes

Smell-O-Vision!! …Oh wait… They did that… :nose: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Looks amazing. I’ve just ordered some of these this is a very exciting strain that I’ve always wanted to try!

5 Likes

Me too and can’t wait to see how they grow. Gonna have a fruity, tropical growing year next year between the CB and other Maui crosses I have and the Shiskaberry, other cherry and berry strains I have to grow.

4 Likes

Hmm maybe with all the modern terpene and ability to blend them, maybe there will be a smell feature in the future. they just need a diffuser with a terp library and app lol.

6 Likes

you laugh but I bet you aren’t far off from reality

7 Likes

I was totally thinking about how it would work, but def going o be expensive at startup lol. For someone to load a profile, You’d have to have a part that’s like a gas chromatograph to measure the volatile compounds. Then a a diffuser/vaporizer with a set of cartridges that have terps, esters and oils that offer the ability for the machine to pull from and blend them based on the data that’s loaded. That would work for a ton of different fields, just load a set of cartridges and categorize them like kits, and apps to download new profiles. From perfumes and air freshener, to food and flowers.

3 Likes

you could have a catalog of all of the terpenes, thc, thca, thc-delta9 etc and then 3d print whatever strain you want.

Hey bro, would you please email me that Durban Poison cut you have? I would love to 3d print it out on my bud printer.

4 Likes

Well that is kinda done with the terpenes for the distillates already, but putting it that way is just awesome!
But really how awesome would Star Trek Tec like a scanner and replicator be lol

Ahh now I’m thinking of something like a vape cartridge machine with all those ingredients needed to mix a true to strain profile and just spit out a filled cart.

3 Likes

This is what happened when I have a nice sativa that doesn’t make me paranoid, currently smoking a Jones something or another lol. Gotta use some of the last of my mendos breath for bed.

5 Likes

@SmknCanuck Here we go, finally found the perfect GIF

Maui Wowie!

23 Likes