Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

You would only get to keep 10% of your take. They get taxed worse than we do here. That’s the liberal way, tax the productive to give to the lazy

5 Likes

Thats only if you operate a dispencary …Here if you grow kick ass bud its easy to find one person willing to acquire all your bud for cash :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m glad you saw the sarcasm in my post lol

2 Likes

Its all good Daytripr politics suck the world over.Luckily here Canada finally saw the light and legalized both medical and recreational.Ofcourse it was only because of the billions in tax revenue it would generate for them.But at least we can grow in peace now.

11 Likes

56 grams a day :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I’m allowed 28 a week :thinking: God bless Canada

6 Likes

I’m waiting on the idiots in Washington of both flavors to realize that. Hell in the ,80s when we only had a 10 trillion dollar national debt NORML did a study and we could have paid off the national debt in 3 years with the legalization of cannabis. Unfortunately the greedy bastards choose to take money from big pharma to keep a natural cure illegal so they can continue to push poisons at our expense. Makes as much since as killing the oil sands in Canada

5 Likes

Right 56 grams a day I’d be in a mild coma lol would definitely have to grow some sativas lol

3 Likes

It jumps to 96grams a day for the 494 plant license…Yep big pharma has always been the road block to legalization.Whats funny is the big Pharma companys here started gobbling up stocks in weed production and now all the major drugstore chains offer consultations and promote cannabis…Me i am happy to spend 500 to 800 a year to be left alone and grow to my hearts content.

14 Likes

I have a strain I acquired from @OleReynard that was labeled Cherry Bomb CBGB, anyone here know if this would be the green genes or the bomb seeds or some other strain called cherry bomb?

2 Likes

I wondered who was going to zero in on that first!!
:joy: :rofl: :laughing:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

images.jpeg-135 Alright boyz i got todays medicine ,who’s turn is it to roll it up

17 Likes

Just a thought if you’ve taken on 8 people you grow for get them to go to there local dr and get them signed up for a grow licence . If they all get a licence for say 8 grams a day which isn’t outrageous and easy to get .
Have them sign there grow rights over to you that’s 380 plants if they all got licensed.

2 Likes

That creates complications for me as i am renting my apartment.Under law i am allowed to produce my medicine in my unit without consent.If i get appointed as their growers then i have to seek permission from the property management.As it stands now they have no legal grounds to prevent me from growing my own medicine.At 242 plants i can provide for them and if i need to up my count i do not mind the small cost to increase it.Just saves me the headaches.Had my superintendent in 3weeks ago for yearly unit inspection.He was like dam bro you got it going on.I know who to ask for my bud now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

Cbgb was the guy that made these f2’s.
These are an indica originally done by DaBomb seeds.
Look it up.
Either under their name on the net or seedfinder.

9 Likes

I got some reefermans cherry bomb II, any relation to the Maui wowie?

3 Likes

Ok awesome thanks for the info

2 Likes

This is the info i got from Sebring @Seamonkey84

^All of this^
Anyone that has currently received MW-CB seeds from me, has my F4 seeds. They are a lot more stable in structure than the F1* I received. Because MrGreenGenes inbred it for years, and then VerdantGreen ran it, which led to another F generation and finally to my hands, I can’t say exactly how inbred it is; For simplicity sake I’m using F1* so we remember that it’s way more inbred than I’ve made it. The seeds I’ll be giving out this winter will be F5 selections.
I still have a small number of seeds from F1, F2, F3 & F4 generations that exist incase I f*ck up and have to go backwards. There’s no sugar coating it, but sometimes a new F generation isn’t as good as it’s parents

20 Likes

Could someone give a link to Sebring’s site?

1 Like

https://diygreenlife.com/

6 Likes

Right, I read that on sebrings line, but what is reefermans line? It says a combo of two cherry lines, so I’m assuming not just MW

2 Likes