Second grow - making seeds

Small update was gifted some seeds called pinesol and peanut butter bite clones so that’s next cross.

Seeded bud works because using for extracts for pain relief alot of litfa just keeping up on waterings buds are starting to spread into clusters looking at week 6 from others pictures.

Currently running under a 600 watt led with pro mix gh 3 part cal mag mollasses in 1 gal until finish.

5 Likes

Frosted leaves

10 Likes

Lights out updates 3 weeks flower

12 Likes

Wow those are crazy developed for only 21 days in flower. Maybe because they were pollinated?

Looks like some good resin production

2 Likes

Exotic Genetix seems to have high grade genetics
They stretch fast and pack on frost.

Weight wise they just fluffy atm added mollasses and hash water they like the hash water bottom feeding.

8 Likes

Pruning bending so far so good hopefully no bud rot this year.

8 Likes

Week 5 or so more frost and seed cover early pollination may hurt yield but the 3:3 ratio should make good breeding stock.

One smells like baby shit another like grapes other like cheese n blueberries. So far so good

Next up pine sol x pbb

9 Likes

Was way out back where doing composting found a bunch of sprouts were I dump my trash from making bubble.

Could be some keepers in there not sure as most of my stuff was gifted shake from large plants popcorn few if any seeds.

See a no till 2x4 in my future from reading here alot

Found this with my friends supplies he left.

5 Likes

Not much update on the purple lambo seeds swelling up and buds growing around been removing fans as they die.

Doing a heavy water drought cycle watering about 2x a week.

The reaction not sure frost from stress or genetics

7 Likes

Looking great what kind of smells you getting off them?

Blueberry cheese , grape like bubblegum, and one like baby shit.

My cloning was down had took few orginally but they got forgot lack light and me having dialed in.

Taking clones with ease now

Will try revegging these and reversing as they are 3 phenos so far I’d work heavier.

With all the others lined up space is always issue
I’m pure hobby rec.

5 Likes

Sounds killer seems like you chose a awesome pack to preserve was looking it up the other day seen some really good reviews of of it. blueberry cheese sounds lovely and can’t go wrong with grape bubblegum loved grape big chew growing up :joy:

3 Likes

Once seeds are ready properly cured might start a list of “testers” bunch of stuff to work.

Reveg possibly get clones out

Was looking up some of my genetic inherited and some very discounted rare.

Just going make f2s if worthy and crosses keep some personal smoke.

That’s my fun in it

7 Likes

10 openings (USA) no shipping required.

1. @Maddawg
  2. @Murciano207
  3. @Kasper0909
  4. @Hashton_Kusha
  5. @hollyho
  6. @LivingBlackSoil
  7. @ShiskaberrySavior
  8. @TestOfOath
  9. @Dr.VitaminGreen
  10. @DJSF
13 Likes

And now there are some “Tester Beans”
Way to go… @Hammerheadlake .

Correct me if I am wrong but your Testers are Purple Lamborghini (Purple Urkel X Triple OG) ?

7 Likes

3 best 3 females: 3 best males

All were started under 12/12 these 3 best females were pollinated openly with 3 best males out of 10 pack.

Currently about half way done
Grow style is light far away 300watt old led to promote stretch cleaned up bottom branches.

Nutes is pro mix compost some teas, occasionally 3 part general hydro cal mag, hash water to bottom tray.

Most of time just bottom fed fill the tray, pots 1 gallon fabric off Amazon.

Updates as of today while feeding

10 Likes

That is what I thought.
DIBS… Please put me down as a tester… Would love to grow them out…

6 Likes

I from Spain but like test, if you like I am here, thank you.

5 Likes

I’m down to test some out. :yum: they look awesome!!

1 Like

Thanks @Hammerheadlake

Good job

1 Like