Second grow - making seeds

Ordered Exotic Genetix- Purple Lamborghini

Popped all the beans veg one week:

Did open pollination:

Pollinated best 3 females / 3 males:

37 Likes

this is your second grow ever or your second grow making seeds?

nice genetics¡

2 Likes

Second grow

9 Likes

Welcome to OG¡ you’ll find lots of people here to collaborate/help in your seed making

4 Likes

Turning you on to watch. I am excited to fallow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Reading now much information to learn over vegetables.

2 Likes

what was the first grow??

1 Like

Outdoors random seeds Didnt fully finish just turned into hash, trying indoors with premium seeds.

6 Likes

looking good. im also running some exotic genetics. how much seeds did you make from that last run??

1 Like

Grew long small flowers that started to brown no seeds - outdoor

The exotics are doing well indoors only 4 weeks flower pulled boys after pollination.

4 Likes

“Following”, HECK…I’m getting in line!!! I like how you stormed through the Neighborhood, kicked down the OG-Door, plopped yourself down in the Basement, and got to work. May space in that far right corner, I’m gonna enjoy this. Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I apologize…WELCOME TO OG!!!

11 Likes

Successfully seeded

17 Likes

Welcome to OG! Like @misterbee said, way to bust up in here in take off mode. Good luck on your seed run. Shits looking good and I’m digging the pink.

4 Likes

Hey @Hammerheadlake - welcome to OG!!

looking great! i’ll definitely be swinging by to see how it goes! should be great stuff!

1 Like

Got bunch clones from an outdoor patch regular unknown genetics. Trying cloning sprayed with plant oil for pests before going into vegetation tent.

9 Likes

So if this run is successful seems to be hitting the Mark’s for what got from dispensary.

Same smells all 3 donors grape n berry the 3 males were vigorous from seed 12/12 went easy 4-5 feet in males
Females 4 ft.

No promises do my best but need 10 people willing to grow these seeds out at 6 regular seeds each.

So from reading I hear dibs is the word used.

11 Likes

yep, you’re right on that! i hope you find some excited growers for these seeds. i wish i knew anyone who still had room in their grow space, i would totally tag them. maybe @DesertHeartGardens will know, or will have space himself. he’s always blowing on that horn of gondor, summoning growers to the free seeds free clones thread, lol!

6 Likes

I’m for sure set for awhile :+1: not to sure who might I just blow the horn and add people to the ever growing list :joy: way cool of you to jump in like that and make seeds @Hammerheadlake And welcome to overgrow! have heard great things about exotics gear and any Urkle cross I’m sure is to bring the heat thanks for the tag @highminwin ill keep my ear to the ground and if I think of anyone I’ll for sure send them this way

4 Likes

well heck, if your seed giveaway doesn’t get much action in the next few days, i might grab that horn of gondor myself to toot it and summon the troops.

or you could also head on into the free seeds free clones thread yourself @Hammerheadlake and offer your seeds up there. it’s of course your perogative to ask that they be grown out in a certain amount of time or in a certain way. obviously they would be claimed more quickly if there were no stipulations, but you may be able to get growers who can pop your seeds right away if that’s what you’re looking for.

sometimes if there’s a lot of post activity, some threads can get lost in the shuffle so people may not see this thread with your seed offer come up, whereas i know lots of overgrowers will hang out in the fsfc thread like the seed sharks… sluts… lovers, that they are.

6 Likes

Should be awhile so anyone whom follows and is willing to run f2s the offer will stand.

Just making available anyone whom couldn’t afford these or has interest to run solid 3:3 from a 10 pack that hits all the breeders representations.

More less looking into who can run right away as will be inbreeding these harder.

4 weeks flower 1 week veg frost coated pics dont do just

11 Likes