Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

@Calix I assume my gift pack of Kitty Litter (aeration) and floor lint (glacial rock dust) just won’t be putting a smile on your face ? Not an organic guy? Damn hope I don’t draw you…JK, its about giving right? Like I just want World Peace, but like yeah an original pack of Capulator MAC seeds would be nice…LMAO. Ho HO Cheers. OH NO Santa Claus parade again this year WTF??? Its like there’s a pandemic or something FFS…

4 Likes

2 days left to sign up people, then the Wiki gets closed …

6 Likes

@CADMAN Would it be better for you if we send our address now?
It sounds like the 17th will be a hectic day for you if your closing the wiki, collecting info, drawing and distributing the info all on that day

6 Likes

Screw it …

EVERYONE PLEASE PM YOUR ADDRESS TODAY…

PLEASE PUT IN SUBJECT LINE " SANTA " SO I CAN FILTER OUT EVERYTHING EXCEPT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.

THANKS

6 Likes

Lol …I’ve got big bag of perlite already. And some rock dust I’m not very good with hahaha so maybe someone else could use it . If not the vet and salvation Army just down the road accepting donations lol

Lol . . . I am working on becoming a living soil guy. Lol I’m hardly a plant guy hahah I’m a prototype guy lol so throw it at me see if it sticks lol

@CADMAN you can bump my post an repost that. Bad timing

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOOO.

7 Likes

Awesome, incoming.

Thanks Cadman!

5 Likes

Got 4 outta 21 so far lol

6 Likes

Don’t forget your own info, so that’s 5 :rofl:

4 Likes

Plus mine is 6 :joy:

4 Likes

Lucky 7 now

4 Likes

just sent you my info @cadman, if you could just go ahead and forward that to barefrog, that would be great, thanks in advance.

8 Likes

12 outta 21 I have shipping info for now.

4 Likes

Yeahhhhhhh Looking forward to this one guys!

4 Likes

I just sent mine but looking at the signup you already had it, cool. Guess I am all set, I will start packing up those empty coin flips :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just PM the last 6 people for the info :wink:
Hopefully we can everyone done today ,)

I’m gonna use a Random # generator.
Each person incl me will get a # assigned to them in the order I’ve received the shipping info.

I’ll put all # in the generator and hit GO, whatever the 1st # is that pops up will send to the 2nd #… and the 2nd will send to the 3rd so on and so forth.

The sender will know who they are sending too, but the recipient won’t know who sent it…

Easy & Fair :wink:

The only flaw is that I’ll know who sent me to lol but meh, it’s the generator who’s picking for me anyways.

10 Likes

But, but, but, oh wait, that sounds perfect. Cary on.

7 Likes

Only need 5 more people to PM me

5 Likes

just sent mine forgot

to write Bingo or secret or something else

Bare

4 Likes

Yayyy all shipping info is in.

5 Likes