Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Only have 1 problem now, 21 is an odd # lol

1 Like

This one says odd #'s don’t matter.

3 Likes

The last one gives to the first one on the list after the random generator spits it out.

For example, if I’m first on the list, and let’s say @Barefrog is last, then Bare sends to me :grin:

4 Likes

Wow that was fast, great stuff everyone!! Can’t wait to pack something up! :thinking: I’m sure I’ll think of something…:wink:

:rofl:

7 Likes

Ok OK, Might have 1 more person join the fun here & if they do Awesome :ok_hand: IF not, I’ll just send out 2 packages :wink: then everyone will be paired up probably…

3 Likes

Hey @KanehB , did you want to join in on the Secret Santa event?

EDIT: Sorry @KanehB , looks like I tagged you too late. My apologies.

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for getting the word out. We actually have the 22nd person now. We are good to go. My phone is dead, so let me charge it for a while, do some dishes, clean up the house a little and I’ll get to work pairing people via random # generator…

5 Likes

Cool, guess we are good to go than.

2 Likes

Not sure about this. Posted link before readings.

You go relax and do your thing whenever ya good!

Good luck!

Ex nay on sneaky Santa’s.

G’night!!

3 Likes

Ok everyone I’ve got everything worked out properly now lol thanks for the patience…

Everyone is paired up now… I assigned everyone a # in the order I received the address info
(Nobody knows this order but me) then I poped all the numbers in a Random number generator… and keept hitting it till I ran outta numbers…

I’ll send everyone the address, likely tonight.
( probably real late) so don’t wait up for me…

#1 thing to remember guys…

What type of gifts?

Something, Anything, No Value Minimum or Maximum.

Your gift :gift: can be any size, large or small, Envelope, Bag or box.

( Anything you would think a fellow Grower would love to receive, could be something you have laying around the house, something you made, something you purchased, something you want to gift, to bring yourself & your fellow OG’ER some Holiday Joy …)

Personally I dropped things into the box :package: that would have made me smile to receive :grinning: :blush: & that’s how I filled it up…

Enjoy gifting :gift: & making someone’s Christmas :christmas_tree: extra special.

8 Likes

Ok, I’ve just finished PM everyone involved in this year’s Secret Santa :santa: :adult:‍:christmas_tree: ,)

Hope everyone enjoys Christmas this year with friends & Family and also gets HIGH as FUK lol

PLEASE have your gifts Mailed out by December 1st, at the latest we already know shipping times are gonna suck bad this year…

Thank you all for your kindness :pray: :heart:

Ps. All address & Names have been deleted, I didn’t keep any info …

All I wanna see from this thread now is Lots of people showing off their Awesome Cannabis gifts, Remember, nobody knows who gifted to them 100%. So this should be super fun :blush:

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for thinking of me last minute. Much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Going to skip the fun this year, I know bummer right?:thinking:

Disability sucks, disability benefits suck way worse :pensive: unfortunately as such I’m going to be keeping cards close to home this year, if you know what I mean.

Maybe next year, I fully plan on being an active member of the community so the chances are very good. :grin:

I hope everyone who has joined in has a super good time and a wonderful :christmas_tree: season. :mrs_claus:t2:

10 Likes

That’s a cool generator lol

4 Likes

Dear: Secret Santa Reciever :santa:

I’m dropping your gift :gift: box in the mail tomorrow morning after work…

I appoglise if your mail delivery person ends up with a bad back or your mail box itself tilts to one side …

Hope you truly enjoy & have fun picking through the contents … ( Photos or it didn’t happen )

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year…
Cannabis Santa :santa:

11 Likes

It’s ok, I will have someone help me carry it on off the porch :crazy_face: Funny part is that @CADMAN will be the one that is just a Santa and not a Secret Santa, lol. You know, since we all know what the package looks like :rofl:

8 Likes

Lmfao. Put who says I didn’t just change the wrapping?

7 Likes

LOL, so you apologized to yourself for the tape, that’s so Canadian :+1: Just busting your chops bud. I am sure a few will figure out where theirs came from, certainly not a big issue.

6 Likes

:rofl: that box does look lethal, bulging on top and taped up just to keep it from bursting open. Bet it’s solid like a brick! Lol

Not unless he puts that box in a different box, then another box too, like one of those russian matryoshka dolls, :laughing: fill them with foam peanuts and a single coin flip :crazy_face:

I’m a double secret santa, cause I know the addy info, but don’t know who I’m sending to :joy: I’m sure they’ll figure out it’s from me though. Maybe if I label some of the items backward or scramble the letters around, they won’t figure it out? :thinking: daehkcolB, euPrlp uhKs :joy:

10 Likes

Yeah, I wondered about not knowing who I was sending too till I took a look at the address, than I knew :slight_smile: The joy of sending out so many seeds is knowing a number of addresses. I could not reproduce them from memory but know a bunch when I see them.

8 Likes

Lmfao I’m sure people will figure it out. ,)

6 Likes