Secret Santa - USA 2023

Thank you for replying. I think I have the right idea muahahhahahaa

3 Likes

I’m not from the US and cant participate but if I was this is what I would be giving! Top notch genetics and money for sick kids at the same time! :santa:

4 Likes

@TopicalWave Beans 4 St. Jude is international now my friend! :wink:

4 Likes

@nefrella . hey buddy i sent u my address for the secret santa did u receive it… I didn’t see…address received yet next to my name.:thinking:.

3 Likes

I think the - after your name is shorthand for ‘received’, @jamMAKEcan . :+1::wink:

3 Likes

I got you! Sometimes it’s pauses in-between updating the list @jamMAKEcan :blush::+1::christmas_tree::santa::gift::green_heart:

2 Likes

I was just nervous i wouldn’t make the dead line. .:thinking:.:joy:.:rofl:.
Thank you @nefrella . for the secret santa . it really was fun last year… So this year i thank you in advance.:blush:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

2 Likes

@darkillusion @OhNo555 @Greenup @Tracker @Zanzibar @blowdout2269 @420noob @MonsterDrank @Jimdoors @djtrip @PeaceCoast @hawkman @splinter7 @MyrtleGrounds @misterbee @NICO @calman1955 @Blueridge @Amendment3
Let’s get your addresses submitted for Secret Santa to @nefrella so we can have a great gift swap!

11 Likes

I sent nefrella one last night.

4 Likes

I can donate a few extra items to this Post or to the OG to give out as random gifts or prizes!

@Trae1170 check out @Heliosphear picture of the year contest or the Veterans Giveaway if you would like to donate prizes.
I believe this is a gift exchange… I could be wrong.
Just an idea…:thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I can donate to multiple causes… I am trying to get my good deeds done for the year…lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I have sent @nefrella my address. Been lookin forward to this… now to try and decide on what to put in my package, so many options!

3 Likes

Awwww yeah secret santa is awesome! When you’re done with that, go to the closet and get your extreme holiday sweater out get ready for the 2023 POTY.

If you win the ugly holiday sweater vote… you might get something special from Santa. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and third place. Haven’t got a sweater to enter? Great news! You can win prizes for being voted 1st-7th place in the Picture of the year contest. It is a 100% free event, as always. Starts December 1st 2023 and yes there will be stickers!

25 Likes

Where is this contest the ugly sweeter contest.:flushed:.:face_with_head_bandage:.

3 Likes

The Ugly Sweater Contest is part of the 2023 Photo of the year contest, it starts December 1st, This Friday. This years Sticker is:

See you there @jamMAKEcan :sunglasses:

14 Likes

You already know.:trophy:. I’ll be there for sure… Thanks for pointing me in the direction

1 Like

@nefrella may I ask when you will close the wiki and assign giftees?

4 Likes

@Tracker soonish

5 Likes

I swear I read through all of the posts right before I posted the question. I knew it was somewhere in here. I must have looked right at it 5 times, but brain and eyes did not cooperate! :rofl:

7 Likes