Secret Santa - USA 2023

@nefrella is sending the rest of the Addy’s today.

3 Likes

All addresses have now been sent out. If you didn’t receive, please advise.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!:grin::gift::mrs_claus::santa::christmas_tree::tada:

8 Likes

:santa:HEY ALL! :santa:

Just a suggestion–
Talked to @nefrella and was told it is OK to ask…

But if you have any allergies or serious dislikes-- please post them here so we don’t send anyone something they can’t use, hate, or gives them anaphylactic shock…
That would be a bummer.

Thanks!!

13 Likes

I really don’t like new undies please don’t send me undies!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks again @nefrella and great thinking a head @Lady.Zandra63

11 Likes

I wish we could send flower by mail.

10 Likes

Mom’s allergic to some kinds of nuts, but I don’t think there’s anything else that can be mailed that’d be a problem for either of us.

4 Likes

Awww…and we had some all picked out…

thong

18 Likes

:joy:.:joy:.:joy:.:rofl:.:rofl:.:flushed:ahh shoot that was hilarious

2 Likes

So do u only buy drawers at yard sales or thrift shops? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

6 Likes

Here in the deep south that is one step above going to Wal-Mart.

8 Likes

my gift has officially hit the post office. i hope the recipient enjoys what i’ve sent. :+1:

10 Likes

That makes 2 of us then… tracking says delivery is 12/7 for my package. Hope you enjoy the gifts! :gift: :christmas_tree::evergreen_tree::santa::mrs_claus:

7 Likes

My seed packed letter was sent out yesterday. I know the person who gets this letter will be a happy camper.

11 Likes

we don’t tell the recipient who we are, right?

4 Likes

That is correct.

5 Likes

You can if you want I guess lol. I signed a card for my person.

Got mine packed up today also, gonna send it out tomorrow.

7 Likes

What do you put on the return label?

2 Likes

That I’ll probably put as Secret Santa or something.

3 Likes

I basically did 12 days from santas vault lol

5 Likes

My gift is going in the mail tomorrow. If anyone receives something around the end of the week, open it! Don’t leave it under the tree until Christmas!

7 Likes