Seed Popping Thread- what are you planting today?

Alice in Wonderland from @anon5325009 are up . 10 out of 10 . :+1: :smiley:

9 Likes

All 3 Farmers tko didnt pop. Which is a bummer because those were the first seeds ive ever bought. The mystery machine were freebees so im not sure if thise are fem. But 2 out of the 3 popped. To make up for the tko not popping i planted 4 random bag seeds labeled NB so we shall see how they do.

4 Likes

Tenzin Kush #4 x Ancient OG from Green Bodhi.

I’ll try to grab pollen if anyone is interested.

8 Likes

Northern Lights #5, GMOxWhite Larry, GDPxWedding Cake just went for a dip.

7 Likes

Maui Mango Haze, Shiskaberry and bagseed

9 Likes

Romulan, Maui Mango Haze, and Ancestral Skunk :skunk:

6 Likes

Maui Mango Haze and Shiskaberry arr growing in soil.

Soaking Boneyard Icarus OG x Zamal, RSC Congo and RSC Sinai.

3 Likes

Surreal aka tomhill haze / oaxacan / big sur holly weed, 13 seedslings from 12 seeds

9 Likes

My little MMH seedlings’ leaf rubs smell amazing, like a real fresh pineapple/mango. Really gets my brain all excited

2 Likes

Got some Deep Chunk started, and also starting multicolor beets and carrots, and prob spinach to put outside in a couple weeks!

6 Likes

My kale survived yesterday’s tornado warning. Will start more greens for spring garden

6 Likes

Today dropped some cannarado krushers, @Heritagefarms soma lavender F2s, and @nefrella space monkey f2s

6 Likes

I have a few of the lavender going right now and have found some wicked looking plants :grin:

4 Likes

Planting a few testers of my Appalachian Super Skunk F2 and also a couple of these:

9 Likes

Just dropped 6 reg blueberry autos and 2 fem nl autos in their water cups about an hour ago.

2 Likes

12 Likes

@Blowingupjake I have the same pack of Bannana Bliss … Let me know how things go with them. I couldn’t find out if they was regs or fem. Kinda assuming regs.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re regulars amigo. Really hoping for something banana in the pack

2 Likes

That’s exactly whyI got them. I wanna get some Amoxociln flavor… remember that Bannana flavored medicine?.. Fakkkk. Mom used to hide the bottle. I’d drink that till I dropped if I could.

2 Likes

2 out 3 Blueberry autos popped out of soil today.

4 Likes