BOG Blue Kush Pollen Chuck

Won some of the BOG Blue Kush. Thanks to @DougDawson for being the pollen fairy this summer.

Decisions were made. Chucking onto these fems through summer/fall 2023. Autos for sure will be done first. I’ll run all of these my next batch in a couple months or out of current batch.

Autos

• Strawberry Nuggets - Mephisto
  • Strawberry Nuggets x Livers - Mephisto freebie (current seedling)
  • (Strawberry Nuggets x Livers) x 304 - One of my first pollen chucks. had a strawberry nugs leaner
  • (Toof Decay x Walter White) x 304 - had a toof decay leaner
  • Forum Stomper - Mephisto
  • (Fugue State x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper - Mephisto freebie
  • GMO OG - Atlas (current seedling)
  • Grease Gun - Atlas (current seedling)

Photos

• GG4 RIL fems - Tony Green
  • Ol’ Dirty Bubble - Tony Green This is the Original Diesel x Gorilla Bubble. Not the GG4 RIL
  • Pinball Wizard - Bodhi and I know this is insanely lemony
  • Mendo Bubble - Tony Green - Mendo Cookies x GG4 RIL
  • 88G13HP - Overgrowmie sent me these. NDNGuy line
  • Copper Chem - Greenpoint

OG Post:
Below is the list of possibilities. I have no clue what I’m doin’ with just throwin’ pollen like this. Only beans I’ve made on purpose so far is taking Gnome’s 304 and pollinating another auto with it to just make a bunch of my own auto seeds.

Whatcha think I should chuck on?

Tony Green’s Tortured Beans

• GG4 RIL Fem 6-8
  • Big Don Regs (RomulanBX x GG4 RIL)
  • ODB Fem 6-8
  • Mendo Bubble Regs

Bodhi

• Pinball Wizard Regs - YES - this strain is all limonene i swear. might enhance it.
  • Skunk Hash (hs1) Regs (hershey squirt- chocolate trip x Roadkill Skunk)
  • Skunk Hash (ass#1) Regs American Skunk Selectio (Hippy Slayer x (Hells OG x RKS))
  • SSH Regs
  • Hashplant D (chem D) Regs
  • Hashplant 1 (chem 1) Regs
  • 4 Play (Chem4 x Wookie) Regs

Greenpoint Seeds

• Z-Dawg (Zkittles x Stardawg) 56-70 Regs
  • Sky Master (Alien OG x Stardawg) 62-75 Regs
  • Copper Chem (Chem 4 x Stardawg) 75-85 Regs
  • Orange Blossom Special (Clementine x Stardawg) 70-80 Regs
  • Royal Chem (Purple Punch x Stardawg) 70-80 Regs
  • Purp Chem 4 (Chem 4 x Purple Punch) 70-80 Fem
  • Rum Runner (Triangle Kush x Purple Punch) 70-80 Fem
  • Dawg Lemons (Stardawg x Lemon Tree cut) 70-80 Regs

OG Fam

• 88G13HP - YES

Right now I have a Copper Chem that I could flower or cut up for a clone run. Also have about 12 autos going.

Tricross - Atlas
Grease Gun x2 - Atlas
Gummi Bear - Atlas
Stone Fruit - Mutant
GMO OG - Atlas
Froot by the Mutha Fuckin’ Yard - Atlas
Strawberry Nugs x Livers - Mephisto freebie

I can run another auto or 2 and chuck onto those, too.

Mephisto

• Super Orange Haze Auto F4
  • Fugue State F4 Auto
  • Skywalker x Creme de la Chem
  • Forum Stomper x Creme de la Chem
  • Blood Orange Haze F5
  • Strawberry Nuggets F4 -YES - shoutout to @Cannacryptic for pointing out the lineage
  • Grape Crinkle
  • Forum Stomper
  • Mephisto’s Wedding
  • Toof Decay x Walter White
  • (Fugue State x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper
23 Likes

That’s a tough one. :flushed: So many cool choices :thinking:

10 Likes

If Twisted Tree had their Indiana Bubblegum auto out I’d blast all over those without question.

3 Likes

How kushy is blue kush? Dirt kush or the gassy lemon citrus? Probably got that sour/sweet from the Sour Bub.

4 Likes

It had a more sweet/fruity smell.

7 Likes

There you go.

7 Likes

LMAO I was thinking the same thing “well i’m def doin a plant of those”

I might actually hit the Grape Crinkle and the Sour Stomper autos, too. Can drag them into auto over the next couple years.

5 Likes

Pretty sure there is going to be a huge infusion of crosses on OG that contain some Blue Kush genetics here shortly with all the work Doug is doing! I have some Blue Kush pollen as well and plan on at least pollinating some Black Triangle and Purple Pakistani Chitral here in the next few weeks.

5 Likes

Yes Yes you should.

1 Like

Lol incoming giveaways with XXXX x Blue Kush

5 Likes

Well my friend you have a big decision to make or an easy one(do them all) :joy: :vulcan_salute:

Any choice made will be great, Looking forward to learning alongside you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m going to see if I can pick up some Weighted Blanket (BOG Sour Bub Black Isolation).

1 Like

Very nice flavors. The blood orange sounds delicious.

I’ve only been hanging around here for a couple months and through casual observation It seems that most of the members here stick with a few dozen different breeders and the rest are kind of looked at in a different light. Is this a fair characterization? Is it a kind of clique or a natural leaning to the very best value for the money and results for effort? sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, I can delete it if it bothers anyone in the slightest.

1 Like

There’s for sure a dozen or couple dozen breeders that everyone generally grows. Mostly out of the balance of price and quality. It’s also just “what’s good” right now. If you’re noticing Bodhi talked about a lot, he recently let loose a whole shit ton of strains and most of his gear is half the price now. Autos are weird. I have this mix of Mephisto but I won’t be buying anymore. Autos are very “flavor of the month” on what’s good.

There’s a massive amount of just bullshit “breeders” and seed companies that sell shit that isn’t what you think you’re getting, too. Looked at in a different light might be the scrutiny we place on what someone is telling us they bred and what we can figure out it actually is. Not a lot of hype strains is my cup of tea. Like dispensary common shmuck hype. “OMG IT"S GILATO COOKIES” I actually try to have nothing with Cookie’s fam stuff. I’ve got some forum cut crosses, that’s it.

Also a flavor thing. Tony Green has a shit ton of GG, sours, garbage smelling weed that’s my kinda thing. No cheese though, don’t like the cheese. Some of the breeders this is like the ONLY place for info on their strains, too. They don’t have a website so there’s just running threads on here with what people report, sometimes the breeder slides in.

Oh and I’m done with mephisto due to the possible “everything is a white label seed”. I started thinking about it on my own and a growmie told me that they’ve said they were going to for the new shop setup.

5 Likes

Thanks very informative answer. Will be watching your thread for magical tasty creations.

1 Like

Dude stack the BOG genetics and hit that Strawberry Nuggets F4

1 Like

Oh. . . . oh shit. I completely forgot BOG was buried in those genes. Yes. Def going to chuck that. I’ve got a Strawberry Nugs x Livers in a pot right now. I’ll have to hit that, too.

Pinball Wizard is super lemon smack your ass, too. That might enhance that terp profile.

There are a ton of BOG genetics in the Strawberry Nuggets including Sour Bubble which is half of Blue Kush. Could be interesting.

4 Likes