Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Really? I’ve got a quart Mason jar of green dragon that’s been sitting for months. Never got around to doing anything with it. Might reduce it and making Edibles if it’s already decarbed.

5 Likes

In my experience three months will do it. Try some of it and see if you get an effect?

5 Likes

Alright people, i have a gift for the people in here making it happen, the captain, breeder and donor of this run will receive a sewn patch of the logo for this project.

My gift to you guys, thanks.

20 Likes

I’m speechless @madscientist. Thank you!
I have the perfect hat for it!

9 Likes

I have a biker leather jacket with some BJJ patches on it, so am gonna place some on there, including these ones…

With all my pleasure gang!

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Attention!:loudspeaker: Look alive in here, we’re about to do some SCIENCE :scissors::seedling::microscope::eyeglasses: :blush:

The post delivered my Plant Sex Tests today so I wasted no time in getting the process moving along.

I read all the instructions and gathered my instruments!!

I identify our first sample target, remove a single cotyledon, and place it on the proper corner.

Until I have all 4 samples for this card. (I’m cleaning the tools between each sample collection.)

Then it’s HULK SMASH time with the pestle, followed by removing any fibrous plant matter.

I finished collecting the rest of the samples, more smashy time, and they’re ready to be mailed back to Phylos

Our babies are all ID tagged and completely unphased by all the science going on!:muscle: :seedling:

~Remember, the only difference between f*cking off and doing science is that you took notes and measurements! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Our package is on it’s way, next day ground, and I’ve registered the shipment with Phylos, so they know it’s headed their way!

13 Likes

If you end up seeding it, let me know… SSDD has been a favorite of mine for a long while, and almost impossible to get here

4 Likes

@Niburan I dont know if you read the topic head for our main thread
Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special
But a main reason for this project is to help people like you so ill guarantee you a pack buddy. . . No worries my man

7 Likes

Much appreciated my man!! Well my wife does, I’ve been telling her about it nonstop since I saw a vlog about it on youtube, and was like… THIS was made for YOU!! LOL

5 Likes

Don’t thank me bro, though its appreciated but the thanks goes to @Sebring and @Morgwar, they are the ones that deserve it :peace:

4 Likes

Much thanks to @Sebring and @Morgwar you guys are my heroes lol. Next grow I’ll definitely be crossing and seeding anything that sounds like they would work well together… doing a SOG for next run, so I’ll have to pick a vigorous stud for the job.

5 Likes

Sounds like a future breeder in the making lol, just remember if your first time isn’t a total mess, your not doing it right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Sebring, it might be too late, but the tracking number should never be shown on the site bro!

Sorry if i bothered!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

@MadScientist you are correct that it’s not wise to put tracking codes, and I’ve removed it! (Because I was mailing cotyledon mush, which isn’t capable of producing cannabinoids of any type I thought it might be the exception,. It’s best to err on the side of caution though.)

8 Likes

was gonna say… :thinking:

maybe that’s why he’s a mad scientist & not just a plain scientist…

'cuz i sure can’t read dat 'chit :wink: :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Part of my two new SolRacks arrived; still waiting on the second box to arrive. These will be going over our seed mothers :deciduous_tree:

(10) X3’s and two MeanWell HLG-320 36Amp drivers!

Second box arrived! Quick connectors were all male connectors. :joy:

No worries :v: If we can make pipes out of anything, I’m confident this will get sorted! We just need the right tools for the job. :wink:

Let’s all pray to the Ganja Goddess that my electrical skills are good enough.

Everything is installed and turned on without blowing up so it’s time for another smoke :smoking:

19 Likes

@Sebring you just got my attention at about post 36# Loving your grow style already I’ll definitely pull up a chair and follow along with my big bowl of :popcorn:

8 Likes

I want to get into using these in my beds next year let me know how they do ? Ru using elevated gravity system with the tape then? If so I’v heard they need to be elevated 6-8 feet high! Thoughts or have ya even experimented much with it yet?

Edit: didn’t read far enough yet 15 gallons lifted looks like good pressure to me!

5 Likes

There is certainly something special about Bodhis Sunshine Daydream. Me and an RL friend are currently running a similar, although not quite the same, project as yourself except I intend to go a bit beyond the F2 and using a Strawberry Sunshine in the first open pollination, as well as a few SSDD phenos.

Does anyone know if the latest release of SSDD was with different parents? It seems different from the first lot I ran the year before, I still have some of the original beans from before my first run with them, from a friend.

I’ll be following this thread as a mostly silent lurker, as always. Nice to see different projects going on :slight_smile:

8 Likes