Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

I must be missing their threadā€¦ can you link me? Iā€™d like to see the grow.

2 Likes

All the active Bodhi peservation project threads are linked at the topic head

4 Likes

I use 3 friends, because everyone seems to hone in on different scents.

@Meesh

2 Likes

Been away from OG for a bitā€¦ coming back to find this is fucking awesome! Iā€™ve been sharing the dank sinatra f2s that @nube sent out and am getting ready to spread some mega jackpot f1 love, just like I should be. Projects like this are amazing to see and I hope to contribute in the future.

8 Likes

@jc303 we are glad to have you, we appreciate any kind of involvement. . .we always need input lol thanks for stopping by and showing the love

5 Likes

:thinking:
@Craigson15 Do you know the best way to get a message to the Man?

:point_down: :question: :bouquet: :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Not other than the tester email.

3 Likes

After hearing the clamour of my people, i reached out to ā€œPlantmoreSeedsā€ on IG, and that is Bodhi. He had a couple of new posts on his account, which means there is a good chance he looked at the message i sent him.

As a member i invited him to the site and told him about the project. I wishfully think he will reply.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Just FYI , SSDD is still available to purchase.

3 Likes

Would you care to give us a link from where it is available good sir? I would like to have a pack sent to a friendā€¦

Thanks man!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Greatlakegenetics.com still has the Sunshine Daydream for sale.

3 Likes

Oh boy! We might have to abandon that one, i wish we would have known before ladies and gents!

3 Likes

Is it bodhis original f1s, or the breeders own f2s?

2 Likes

I really wouldnā€™t worry about it, Bodhi seems to understand people will f2/breed his bean and encourages people to do so. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Still f1s he never made f2s with his breeding pair.

3 Likes

I mean greatlakesgenetics f2s sorry lol, but damn I do wish this was brought to my attention earlier but for now we wait to see if bodhi responds first

4 Likes

Theyre on attitude too and maybe others.
Id still run with it. Just we should do discontinued/unavailable stuff when possible.

4 Likes

Out of all Bodhiā€™s lineā€¦ the one I would love to keep the lineage going is SSDDā€¦ by farā€¦

6 Likes

There canā€™t be that many packs left i thought drangonboatjeff from GLG said those are the last Bodhi had of the SSDD. That and Bodhi lost the appy male like 5 years ago lol.

Run them donā€™t start this debate up again lol :laughing:

6 Likes

SSDD is tops for sure and that Goji OG is amazing as well.

4 Likes