Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Thankfully it’s not a competition cause @MomOnTheRun & @Sebring are killing it. Definitely looking forward to the grows.

I on the other hand will be employing a large dose of LITFA and megacrop. Not very scientific but I’ll try to be as descriptive as possible. I’ll also be bringing the wife in to help me with Smells. (occording to her my senses aren’t too great :roll_eyes:)

6 Likes

Everyone has their own way of growing and none of it is wrong as long as the plants are happy, its all good :wink:

Nice! I employ my daughter and her boyfriend as my sniffer doesn’t work all that well either being a smoker plus I am around the plants all the time so unless they are really strong, I don’t really notice it

3 Likes

I must be missing their thread… can you link me? I’d like to see the grow.

2 Likes

All the active Bodhi peservation project threads are linked at the topic head

4 Likes

I use 3 friends, because everyone seems to hone in on different scents.

@Meesh

2 Likes

Been away from OG for a bit… coming back to find this is fucking awesome! I’ve been sharing the dank sinatra f2s that @nube sent out and am getting ready to spread some mega jackpot f1 love, just like I should be. Projects like this are amazing to see and I hope to contribute in the future.

8 Likes

@jc303 we are glad to have you, we appreciate any kind of involvement. . .we always need input lol thanks for stopping by and showing the love

5 Likes

:thinking:
@Craigson15 Do you know the best way to get a message to the Man?

:point_down: :question: :bouquet: :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Not other than the tester email.

3 Likes

After hearing the clamour of my people, i reached out to “PlantmoreSeeds” on IG, and that is Bodhi. He had a couple of new posts on his account, which means there is a good chance he looked at the message i sent him.

As a member i invited him to the site and told him about the project. I wishfully think he will reply.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Just FYI , SSDD is still available to purchase.

3 Likes

Would you care to give us a link from where it is available good sir? I would like to have a pack sent to a friend…

Thanks man!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Greatlakegenetics.com still has the Sunshine Daydream for sale.

3 Likes

Oh boy! We might have to abandon that one, i wish we would have known before ladies and gents!

3 Likes

Is it bodhis original f1s, or the breeders own f2s?

2 Likes

I really wouldn’t worry about it, Bodhi seems to understand people will f2/breed his bean and encourages people to do so. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Still f1s he never made f2s with his breeding pair.

3 Likes

I mean greatlakesgenetics f2s sorry lol, but damn I do wish this was brought to my attention earlier but for now we wait to see if bodhi responds first

4 Likes

Theyre on attitude too and maybe others.
Id still run with it. Just we should do discontinued/unavailable stuff when possible.

4 Likes

Out of all Bodhi’s line… the one I would love to keep the lineage going is SSDD… by far…

6 Likes