Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Mothers Milk is Nepali OG x Appy so it was discontinued 5 plus years ago when he lost the Appy male. The supply of seeds is gone too now.

Edit: The Dragons Hashplant MOTR is running are f1s and the last Bodhi release was an F4s.

9 Likes

I really like both of those, but yes we should do a vote.

Pick one as the 5th strain to preserve!
50state’s seed list!

Which would the OG community like to create F2 seeds for? (Pick one as the 5th strain.)

• AC/DC x OMG
  • Cobra Lips
  • Elphinstone
  • Golden Road
  • Jabba’s Stash
  • Lions Milk
  • Little Blessings 2
  • Love Triangle
  • Prayer Tower Sativa
  • Snow Temple
  • Solo’s Stash
  • Super Snow Lotus
  • Tiger Mountain

0 voters

7 Likes

Fingers crossed for that Mass Super Skunk x Snow Lotus :grimacing: :joy:

5 Likes

You could recruit votes!

6 Likes

Hey all. I was going through some of my old grow notes today. I had a seed list from a few years ago. On that list was various seeds I wanted to buy. It was on the top of my list but it must have been sold out because I never bought the beans.

Ancient OG (Iranian X Snow lotus)

Anyone ever grow this out or have some seeds. I remember someone on breedbay or another forum growing some out.
This is a Bodhi strain I missed and would love to get back. Would love to find some beans. Great strain to preserve.

6 Likes

Our 5th place winner is…

Making our line up:

Also, we’ve added another seed run for Goji OG, donated and grown by @MikeM!!
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

12 Likes

Does anyone have any “PURA VIDA” La Pure Kush x Appy…I think this would be one of the best to preserve from Bodhi.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a bunch of seed lists from people and I don’t think I’ve seen that one. How long ago was it produced?

1 Like

I don’t have Bodhi’s pura vida, but I did just pick up GPS Pura Vida x Stardawg if that interests you.

Now discontinued…

5 Likes

Damn you lefty. I waited too long

1 Like

Very Interested…Pura Vida is so on my list it takes up the first three spots…lol

2 Likes

Not sure on when…but if I had to guess it would of been in the Appy crosses beginning.

2 Likes

:joy: Well y’all are lucky it was me, because I’ll share for reproduction.

5 Likes

lol your generosity has never been questioned sir

4 Likes

Blizzards ahoy. Seeds have arrived. Got this one and Night Rider (I-95 x Stardawg) for a song.

7 Likes

Damn buddy! Was reading a thread on IC with a guy running both of those. He ended up pulling a long flowering time B.B. (10 weeks+ if memory serves me right) that was an absolute banger. Nice score!

Edit: yeah memory is shot! 13 wks

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352141&page=15

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. Dude actually grew both of the strains I just picked up. They look :fire:

5 Likes

Yes sir! Careful working with such heat!

2 Likes

I am interested in helping with this project if I can.

I have the Snow Lotus BX1, Afgooey x wookie (Just finished 3, all amazing), Malawi x Artifact1 x 88g13hp, or DLA4.

Let me know if that is of any interest to you.

13 Likes

Snow Lotus BX1 would be awesome

7 Likes