Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Prayer Tower Sativa (Lemon Thai x Appalachia) :

14 Likes

Haha man, thanks for thinking of me. Your kind words brightened my day. :hugging: Do we possibly know each other from another forum? :thinking: :smiley:

The uzbek and the blue tara and motherā€™s milk would be my picks. The blue tara has gotten a lot of recent attention here and elsewhere.

Iā€™m moving in a few months, so I canā€™t commit to anything. I wish I could - Iā€™d run that uzbek for the novelty and preservation, if it behaved. I know some Uzbekis from volunteering in English as a second language programs. Very kind, generous folks, great food!!!, interesting culture. I bet strains from that part of the world have some unique qualities.

You alluded to my only hesitation: stability. Chuckers, when making beans to share, take a step back and objectively assess the genetics and your goals. Think strategically, like an ethical breeder - donā€™t spread bad genes. As bodhi says in his only breeding restriction request to be found anywhere (testers email):

please wait for the line to be released before breeding with the testers. if the line turns out sub par we donā€™t want the genes released into the greater gene pool. we are working together to coax out the pinnacles of cannabis expression here on earth.

I donā€™t care how hyped or famed the parents are, if you find something undesirable in a cross, be like bodhi and donā€™t release them. (Thanks for quoting this awhile back,@zephyr :slight_smile: )

22 Likes

Poll closes Wednesday.

6 Likes

this is awesome i would love to help in any way i can so cool grow on m friends

5 Likes

I have also heard positive things about the Blue Tara. Keep oleskool in mind if you happen to drop some. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Sebring did you get what you needed from me? The pm I sent was deleted so Iā€™m guessing you did?

5 Likes

Yes! Thank you.
MOTR should be in contact for shipping details soon.

6 Likes

Yup! I was half way through individual pmā€™s for tracking info when I received a notice that I am at my limit for new postsā€¦Sebring alerted LemonadeJoe for me so we are working it out though everything I sent out today (US addresses) will receive them by Friday, December 21st :wink:

14 Likes

Here we go! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@50State, it looks like our winners are:

1. Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant -@50state has nominated @nube (space & time permitting)!
  2. Apollo 13 x Apollo 11
  3. Blue Tara
  4. Mothers Milk
  5. TIED~ Everything that got one vote.

So, it looks like we need some more volunteers/nominations for growers to run the seeds.

12 Likes

One day when Iā€™m competent, Iā€™ll help with this :wink:

7 Likes

The 5th one should be Prayer Tower Sativa or Love Triangle maybe. Or should we have a new vote for anything with one vote ?

3 Likes

Did anyone confirm that Mothers Milk is discontinued? Bodhi still has the 88g13hp male no?

Or does that even matter as Dragons Blood hashplant is still available and we ate doing a preservation run of it?
Just curious

2 Likes

Mothers Milk is Nepali OG x Appy so it was discontinued 5 plus years ago when he lost the Appy male. The supply of seeds is gone too now.

Edit: The Dragons Hashplant MOTR is running are f1s and the last Bodhi release was an F4s.

9 Likes

I really like both of those, but yes we should do a vote.

Pick one as the 5th strain to preserve!
50stateā€™s seed list!

Which would the OG community like to create F2 seeds for? (Pick one as the 5th strain.)

• AC/DC x OMG
  • Cobra Lips
  • Elphinstone
  • Golden Road
  • Jabbaā€™s Stash
  • Lions Milk
  • Little Blessings 2
  • Love Triangle
  • Prayer Tower Sativa
  • Snow Temple
  • Soloā€™s Stash
  • Super Snow Lotus
  • Tiger Mountain

0 voters

7 Likes

Fingers crossed for that Mass Super Skunk x Snow Lotus :grimacing: :joy:

5 Likes

You could recruit votes!

6 Likes

Hey all. I was going through some of my old grow notes today. I had a seed list from a few years ago. On that list was various seeds I wanted to buy. It was on the top of my list but it must have been sold out because I never bought the beans.

Ancient OG (Iranian X Snow lotus)

Anyone ever grow this out or have some seeds. I remember someone on breedbay or another forum growing some out.
This is a Bodhi strain I missed and would love to get back. Would love to find some beans. Great strain to preserve.

6 Likes

Our 5th place winner isā€¦

Making our line up:

Also, weā€™ve added another seed run for Goji OG, donated and grown by @MikeM!!
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

12 Likes

Does anyone have any ā€œPURA VIDAā€ La Pure Kush x Appyā€¦I think this would be one of the best to preserve from Bodhi.

2 Likes