Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Same here, bro. I would be interested. I’m on the lookout for some CBD stock to work with. I have no info on Bodhi CBD. II stayed away from the seed sites carrying his beans, because looking through his list gave me anxiety. And, I could do nothing to ease it… lol. So, I never got so far as to know they even had any CBD.

I’m hoping to be in a position to run some things here in the future. So I may be able to help. We’ll all be in touch. I’m going to get some help around here in the spring and I hope to get the final details worked out on using a new space.

Do you have any impressions on the two you mentioned? Thanks man. peace

6 Likes

@Sebring got a bunch of Querkle seeds from Costa Rica, along with a beautiful water color that I’ve framed!

Someone with talent can paint nice picture ! I’d be game for a pack of Querkle if your offering! Thanks Shiska

7 Likes

I was wondering if it was part of the Supporter Giveaway. I haven’t made the move yet. Just have to get my funds into the form I can donate.

Is that a Bodhi strain? Just curious. Visiting the current list gives me anxiety. So I haven’t gone over to look in a while. heh

I can go check. peace

edit: Ok, it’s TGA… I knew I had heard of it. Hey post pics and enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Don’t know much about the ac/dc x OMG. Really wish I knew more about this male. Just know B got it from a private collector.

I had one female I kept around of the barefoot Dr. Nice flowers. Just super small. I don’t know enough though about these. Not a lot of info imo

6 Likes

All CBD strains from Bodhi were given away as freebies.

6 Likes

@Gman you might be right about the giveaway, I’ll check into it.

@ShiskaberrySavior
Once I get enough info to know who to credit, or a couple weeks go by, I’ll start giving the Querkle seeds away! I’ve added you to my private list though :grin: .

7 Likes

Thanks but no biggie. Make sure your peeps go first! I need to get my grow space going. I’ve decided to just wait for spring because of the cold this year. It would be hard to keep the place heated enough because of the size of the space. I think it may work better. My electric costs go way lower in summer. The space is downstairs and all below ground. It should work well in the spring. Unfortunately, I haven’t grown anything this winter. I decided to help someone in need and gave them a room for the winter… it was my other grow space… :disappointed:

peace

6 Likes

Thank you kind sir ! Have a great day.

3 Likes

I had to give up a grow room for a whole year to a friend in need, but it was the right thing to do and I’m glad you’re making the same sacrifice. :grin:

A lot of growers are waiting until energy bills lower and things warm up. :blush:

7 Likes

Querkle is a TGA strain if I remember correctly.

8 Likes

Ooops, sorry Sebring, I see you were talking to SS about sending him some… heh. Didn’t mean to weasel in… damn. I have plenty of beans at the moment but if you end up with extras taking up space, hit me up. lol.

I smoke all the time… sometimes I miss things… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello. New to the forums and I love what you guys are doing! Anyway I can help let me know I have friends that I will be growing with this year so we will have a large amount of space to grow! Is there anyplace to read up on these strains. This is all a lot to take in. I appreciate you making these great strains available to everyone!

7 Likes

Hi! :wave:

The descriptions should be in the 1st post on each strains page :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: Get settled & read, read & read some more :smile:

have fun & good luck overgrowing

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

There is always so much to read! Know I have to learn about the different strains, you guys make me feel like a kid in a candy store!

7 Likes

[quote=“MidwestMover, post:613, topic:13104” you guys make me feel like a kid in a candy store!
[/quote]

Then we are succeeding! Welcome @MidwestMover. I’m glad you’re here. Hit me up at the Shitkicker Shed anytime. You will find a perfect storm of information and love here. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hi everyone- assuming I get a male, would anyone be interested in some Jabba’s Stash f2’s?

16 Likes

Might get more replies in this thread.

5 Likes

TY for posting it here

3 Likes

Yeah, in fact we have in place a bodhi strain preservation project i do recommend you to have a look

5 Likes