Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

That’s really cool bro, and most of us newbies feel that way(I’m one too), but that’s not an issue. The community wants to preserve some of Bodhi’s discontinued strains so they never go away. And, we now have the blessing from Bodhi personally. So, you’re in.

So, just follow his wishes, they’re just above in a post by Lemonade Joe. Stay with the community and contribute by posting is a great way to start. That’s what I’m trying to do. It’s a fun site so far. Very friendly peeps!

They’ll also be other grows like this in the future, and there are ways to contribute, like be the breeder, donator of the rare seeds, etc… So, no hurry.

Just go to the thread for the seeds you are interested in and ask to be added to the list, and make sure @Sebring gets a copy of your mailing address. They have different distribution sites for all over the world. @MomOnTheRun mails them for the US.

You are also allowed to edit these threads yourself, like Wiki. So, you can also go to the list and click the edit tool and add it yourself. Cool stuff, huh?

Enjoy, bro. And, welcome to the site. I’m very new myself. peace

12 Likes

It’s great to have you both! @GMan has embraced the spirit of OG and “gets it”. Your post, @Phatlewtz demonstrates that you have the integrity and maturity to make significant contributions to our community. It makes this old hippy smile to watch our family grow.
Light one up boys and take this Overgrow journey with us Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I appreciate that, and I’m now old enough to not mind you’re a tree hugging hippy! :slight_smile: 10,000 comedians out of a job and I try to be funny…I am undertaking a project to give back to the Bodhi community at large, and I would LOVE and absolutely WANT all feedback, comments, concerns, random stories about how you met your wife, whatever floats your boat! Anyways before I ramble to much. Gonna be F3ing Dank Sinatra, had 200+ F2 from several sources…so hopefully something good happens for everyone :smiley: Just wish I could make it happen overnight…

15 Likes

Is there any desire to F2 any of Bodhis CBD blessings? I have some barefoot doctor and a full pack of AC/DC x OMG. I understand there are so many options to F2, just wanted to see where the opinion stood.

17 Likes

Thank you for helping with mentoring and clear instructions! It’s noticed and greatly appreciated!! :wink: :sunglasses:

@SteppinIntoTheLight I’m sure there is, as I’m interested in those strains too. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

definitely. from me, at least
i have been looking for barefoot doctor for a while now to no avail. by the time i learned about bodhi, beans were gone and no cuts to be found in my area

8 Likes

I’ll be willing to throw in what I have if someone wants to make it happen. I think I have like half pack of barefoot. Not sure if that will do anything. The experts will know!

8 Likes

id volunteer to do the chucking myself if i had the space, but im 100% maxed out as far as square footage goes, with no openings in the immediate future

3 Likes

I got a bunch of Querkle seeds from Costa Rica, along with a beautiful water color that I’ve framed!

I’m trying to figure out if they’re F2s or F3s for the labels. I’ve got them packaged into 20 packs with 10 seeds each, so I can get them out into the world! :earth_africa:

Anyone in Costa Rica, besides madscientist?

18 Likes

That’s beautiful brother,nice job on the framework! I’m sure you won’t have a problem finding homes for them hehe, peace and love

8 Likes

Ya id be up for either barefoot dr or the ac/cd cross.

8 Likes

Was that a Bodhi creation? peace

1 Like

Same here, bro. I would be interested. I’m on the lookout for some CBD stock to work with. I have no info on Bodhi CBD. II stayed away from the seed sites carrying his beans, because looking through his list gave me anxiety. And, I could do nothing to ease it… lol. So, I never got so far as to know they even had any CBD.

I’m hoping to be in a position to run some things here in the future. So I may be able to help. We’ll all be in touch. I’m going to get some help around here in the spring and I hope to get the final details worked out on using a new space.

Do you have any impressions on the two you mentioned? Thanks man. peace

6 Likes

@Sebring got a bunch of Querkle seeds from Costa Rica, along with a beautiful water color that I’ve framed!

Someone with talent can paint nice picture ! I’d be game for a pack of Querkle if your offering! Thanks Shiska

7 Likes

I was wondering if it was part of the Supporter Giveaway. I haven’t made the move yet. Just have to get my funds into the form I can donate.

Is that a Bodhi strain? Just curious. Visiting the current list gives me anxiety. So I haven’t gone over to look in a while. heh

I can go check. peace

edit: Ok, it’s TGA… I knew I had heard of it. Hey post pics and enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Don’t know much about the ac/dc x OMG. Really wish I knew more about this male. Just know B got it from a private collector.

I had one female I kept around of the barefoot Dr. Nice flowers. Just super small. I don’t know enough though about these. Not a lot of info imo

6 Likes

All CBD strains from Bodhi were given away as freebies.

6 Likes

@Gman you might be right about the giveaway, I’ll check into it.

@ShiskaberrySavior
Once I get enough info to know who to credit, or a couple weeks go by, I’ll start giving the Querkle seeds away! I’ve added you to my private list though :grin: .

7 Likes

Thanks but no biggie. Make sure your peeps go first! I need to get my grow space going. I’ve decided to just wait for spring because of the cold this year. It would be hard to keep the place heated enough because of the size of the space. I think it may work better. My electric costs go way lower in summer. The space is downstairs and all below ground. It should work well in the spring. Unfortunately, I haven’t grown anything this winter. I decided to help someone in need and gave them a room for the winter… it was my other grow space… :disappointed:

peace

6 Likes

Thank you kind sir ! Have a great day.

3 Likes