Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Brilliant!
This is easy basic and legitimate breeding. Tried and true method.
I’ve got a great feeling about this.

8 Likes

Wow apparently there was a method to my madness lol that just about sums up how I’ve bred
Awesome read thanks

6 Likes

Well here comes voting time again. . .polls will close in 24 hours
Before you vote I was thinking about just doing an f2 run now and distributing the f2s to run the crosses but the choice is yours
What should we worry about the most THIS run?

• F2 run
  • Crossbreeding run
  • both

0 voters

1 Like

I saw a grow a guy shared of Chem 3 a while back which made my mind up on Cobra Lips… must say in veg now they’re smelling very good on the stems and have a great structure.

5 Likes

I have grown this way @Pedro_Bann , if you veg your plants/clones in a really small container(5/6 inches) til it’s ready to flower, stick em in a 2/3 litres tall thin pot, as i usually find the plants only branch out in wider pots etc, so hardly any branches as this pic below shows; it’s in a two litre pot :arrow_heading_down: As described above :arrow_up:

I just had a thought : your doing hydroponics or… ?
I was meaning soil bud…
Anyway I hope this helps you or someone else…
Take it auzzy" lol…
Gaz
Edit: i just skipped a few posts, need to go back n read em… ha.

13 Likes

F2 for the win. . . Alright! Our co-op thread

Has also chosen to f2, so we will be collaborating on the breeders and be running SSDD and Herijuana, along with DBHP if @OrganicGorilla is still going to graciously donate them, so the next step is to see what other bodhi work is wanting to be donated/ran , I’ll look up all the previous donation offer and make a poll later today, so please chime in on what you want to see on the poll. . .thanks guys, I will also be sending pms to possible breeders for a hoodini interview, tomorrow so please also chime in if you feel you are a reputable breeder and fit the criteria in the above posts​:+1::+1: @MisticHaze @cannabissequoia we will find the trustworthy breeders to run these guys, fear not I have faith

6 Likes

Yes, I am still good to offer my 10 pack of Dragons Blood Hashplant and 6 pack of Sunshine Daydream. This is such a great idea. A community project. :+1:

8 Likes

This is awesome, this is basically what Ive been planning but its a whole foundation of like minded weirdos, excellent.
Wonder if they like canna? :smirk:

4 Likes

Awesome my man,fucking epic! this is going to go down in the cannahistory books! And we can all say we accomplished this together!!

6 Likes

This type of project has to start with people buying seeds from the breeder right? They know we’re making seeds because we’d be buying feminized seeds otherwise.

I think it builds interest to see the strains being grown out. For most products people have a finite amount of money to spend in their budget. Getting free seeds doesn’t use up any of that money, it only builds enthusiasm to go buy more seeds later IMO

at least I feel that way when I give away F2’s. We need the breeders, I see them as the guardians of the strains. They have the breeding stock, they keep it stable. I don’t expect my F2’s to be exactly the same as originals.

16 Likes

Brilliant idea fellas. I’ve heard bodhi saycon multiple podcasts he isn’t too concerned with people using his,work and is all about spreading the seed so I think he’ll be happy to see this great gesture of generosity.

I only discovered Bodhi’s gear about two years ago and I’m always impressed at what I see and read. Excited to see this play out… Who knows maybe one day I’ll be able to run some of these fine genes!

Good luck all, I fucking love OG!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Ok well this will make it easier for me lol **COME ONE COME ALL **
This is an open vote meaning everyone will be able to see who voted. . .it’s for breeders donators and and a spectator vote to show the love, if you want to be in one or all 3 of these amazing groups please vote now (if you don’t give a shit don’t vote please)

• I want to be a breeder
  • I want to graciously donate to the cause
  • This is my vote of confidence. . . Go community

0 voters

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia @MisticHaze
@MomOnTheRun @MadScientist @99PerCent @ReikoX @Barefrog @Torontoke @nube @Tinytuttle

6 Likes

@Lucy247420 @Jellypowered @toastyjakes @StevieG @oleskool830 @Meesh @ioik
@KingGhidora @Gaz29 @anon58740919

5 Likes

badass 116% wtf?!

5 Likes

@bezalom @Northern_Loki @Billy @McMuffin
@Worcestershire_Farms @Cobra50 @Dewb @DavesNotHere @Viva_Mexico

3 Likes

I went on a tagging spree I ask all of you I tagged to please tag someone else to spread the word

4 Likes

Idk that’s crazy that’s how loved we are guys​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

@Fewding @Dr_Jekyll @cogitech @Ftlob @Fresherbs @Kingaizen69

6 Likes

Thanks @Hoodini! Listing your tags reminded me of how many good friends I’ve made on OG! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes