Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

There can’t be that many packs left i thought drangonboatjeff from GLG said those are the last Bodhi had of the SSDD. That and Bodhi lost the appy male like 5 years ago lol.

Run them don’t start this debate up again lol :laughing:

6 Likes

SSDD is tops for sure and that Goji OG is amazing as well.

4 Likes

I’m running the SSDD that @Morgwar sent me. I’m conflicted about F2’s of stuff that you can still buy (assuming you can still buy them and they aren’t just a dead listing online).
Without input from Bodhi I can’t know how he feels about it. He might feel like it’s okay, because he’s retiring the strain, he’s sold a ton of it and he’s doing okay with his finances. He might also feel like he needs the money, or he just wants to have that seed stock move off the shelves, or whatever. If there is a decision to be made concerning their distribution, which it sounds like there is, I will leave that completely up to @Morgwar.

I made a promise to @Morgwar that I’d run his seeds to F2 and that’s what I’m going to do.

If Bodhi says stop or the community says to stop, then I’ll still finish the F2 process and send all the seeds created to @Morgwar.

8 Likes

SSDD for sure I’d self-pollinate the plant for… very very very hard to find an indica that feels like a sativa with such beauty… Bodhi is and has been a genius… a humble genius, but still a genius!

7 Likes

I wanted more than anything to give these seeds to everybody.
If there’s a chance that can’t happen I’m not sure what to do.
Sebring,. If bohdi says don’t run them, or the community decides against it, keep the plants as a gift.
F2 them or kill the males and have a beautiful sinsemella grow.
Personally, if the man doesn’t want them bred then they don’t belong in my garden.
I’ll find a way to give somehow lol!

Good hunting OG!

7 Likes

Unless bodhi says no, I have no problem running them as is, so if anyone DOES speak now!

5 Likes

Probably too late but Maybe if it was out crossed to something related?
If we had a legit green crack we could make something new but the same or better.
In fact.

Green crack, tres dawg, bubba kush, blue moonshine and their component cultivars are all legit for Incross and should maintain some stability.

4 Likes

Anyone can f2 any beans they want then do whatever they want with those beans.
You guys worry too much lol

I dont think its a big deal

7 Likes

i guess this is unrelated but i’m thinkin about doing a grapestomper bx2 preservation project and possibly a white fire OG preservation … although i think i saw ograskal say he was making more white fire seeds to release, theyd probably be $200 +/- … also alien FPOG

7 Likes

:hammer: knock-knock…

@MadScientist Thank you for keeping the communication ball rolling…

We’re all pretty well agreed that Bodhi is supportive of people spreading the plant.

Since we apparently CAN reach him or get a message out, wouldn’t it be most-respectful to ask him to direct “us”?

I have a lot of faith in all of this and the other couple of threads and thank @MisticHaze for his initial motivation to work co-operatively & charitably.

I’m just interjecting my feelings a bit here…not really using my Gavel :hammer:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :sun_with_face: :zzz: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Yo @cannabissequoia, you the man!

Saying anything more than what i did seemed a little like overreaching, and i dunno he would like that.

Mine was a message of admiration, and gratefulness. With a very clear invitation to “overlook” the process and/or if he chose so, to be involved. I don’t know the guy, and he’s got a Megazillion people after him, so i did what i always do.

Took a long shot in the dark… Aim for the stars to hit the moon!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Lol, this is a good description of most of my communications! It keeps me humble and reminds me that we’re all a part of a bigger whole; each part just as important as the others. :earth_asia:

7 Likes

Hahah you people worried about making beans to giveaway meanwhile Useful is over here cashing in on bodhi f2s n f3s. (Yeah theyre freebies but theyre an incentive to purchase from Useful)
Fair game on whatever. Nobody owns your seeds but you.

9 Likes

Useful is doing it right. F2 should be freebies. Good on him :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t know what I’m voting for, but Skunk 91 all the way!

3 Likes

Neither did 60+million Americans… :laughing:

“Green or Yellow?” :slight_smile:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

The poll thing was messing up on my phone. :slight_frown:
Let’s try that again.

6 Likes

…we could establish a colored belt type ranking system… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kimono:

:reminder_ribbon: :medal:

…and wear leather jackets with upturned collars and…

nevermind.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I love them all, but the green speaks to me

6 Likes

Based on forum feedback.

These should work for labels or patches or whatever your heart desires! If you need vector versions or a different saved format just let me know and I’ll upload them. :blush: @MadScientist

14 Likes