Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

I had to give up a grow room for a whole year to a friend in need, but it was the right thing to do and I’m glad you’re making the same sacrifice. :grin:

A lot of growers are waiting until energy bills lower and things warm up. :blush:

7 Likes

Querkle is a TGA strain if I remember correctly.

8 Likes

Ooops, sorry Sebring, I see you were talking to SS about sending him some… heh. Didn’t mean to weasel in… damn. I have plenty of beans at the moment but if you end up with extras taking up space, hit me up. lol.

I smoke all the time… sometimes I miss things… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello. New to the forums and I love what you guys are doing! Anyway I can help let me know I have friends that I will be growing with this year so we will have a large amount of space to grow! Is there anyplace to read up on these strains. This is all a lot to take in. I appreciate you making these great strains available to everyone!

7 Likes

Hi! :wave:

The descriptions should be in the 1st post on each strains page :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: Get settled & read, read & read some more :smile:

have fun & good luck overgrowing

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

There is always so much to read! Know I have to learn about the different strains, you guys make me feel like a kid in a candy store!

7 Likes

[quote=“MidwestMover, post:613, topic:13104” you guys make me feel like a kid in a candy store!
[/quote]

Then we are succeeding! Welcome @MidwestMover. I’m glad you’re here. Hit me up at the Shitkicker Shed anytime. You will find a perfect storm of information and love here. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hi everyone- assuming I get a male, would anyone be interested in some Jabba’s Stash f2’s?

16 Likes

Might get more replies in this thread.

5 Likes

TY for posting it here

3 Likes

Yeah, in fact we have in place a bodhi strain preservation project i do recommend you to have a look

5 Likes

new to OG. i had no idea this site still existed or came back till nube mentioned it elsewhere in a convo i had with him. anyway it’s been great reading a cpl of these threads. i am posting this to ask about that elphinstone in the one poll a month or to back in this thread. i never heard of that one from bodhi and i am super intrigued given it consists of breeder steves sweet skunk and the long lost appy male. is anyone working this further? is anyone sitting on a load of these? lol

9 Likes

Going by the name, not really though going by the description, Hell Yeah! Sign me up! :stuck_out_tongue:

If its discontinued, it will fit in perfectly

4 Likes

i just sprouted 10 jabba f2s . they are in solo cups right now…pun intended…get it…solo? hehe

17 Likes

Got some originals I’ll be running later this year. Some F2s I got from @nube as well…

11 Likes

Im looking at running some cbd crosses next run.

Heres what I have for Bodhi stuff. I can most likely do a seed run if enough folks are interested.

• barefoot dr (harlequin x ssdd)
  • Barefoot dr f2s
  • Gooey meds(afgooey x good meds)
  • Harlequin bx f2s (harlequin x good medicine)
16 Likes

Yes @Craigson15 I am very interested in CBD strains that contain some THC. Ms oleskool has really taken a likin’ to CBD. Most of the hybrids I grow for myself will often launch her into a panic attack. She smokes mostly narcotic Indicas for this reason, but tends to get too sleepy on some. Let me know how this goes for you. I’ll follow here if you post it. The Harlequin/Good Medicine sounds attractive.
Much love and Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Hey Craigson, I’m interested in any CBD or CBD/THC strains in the future. I’m beginning to search for and collect a few so I can further explore and work with them for my own personal meds. I have one good one so far, a full CBD I was just gifted and a couple of combo crosses. I have to make myself get busy with it and bring it more into my everyday life. Especially given how much I smoke in a day. Not so much quantity but I smoke bowls on and off all day. And I have many chronic pain issues. And, I still like to be very active, so I smoke a lot, heh.

I may have a chance to make a stock of my own for trade and gifting to the community here. If all goes well this summer it’ll be a done deal.

I haven’t tried Harlequin yet, I don’t think. I love SSDD and it’s a good med on it’s own. Keep us posted and I’ll try and get my end together with my CBD’s, too. peace

7 Likes

Recipient list has been backed up. :smiley: :pencil:

11 Likes