Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Yeah that’s why I like paper towels too. I just feel like it gives a lot more control, and you can check the seed periodically.

Also you can do shorter wet to damp cycles and repeat them in a faster cadence. As the towels dry out it “encourages” the root to come out as it chases water. Sometimes stubborn seeds take a few cycles.

11 Likes

I used to wait that long but now I just soak them until they sink and put them in a seed starter medium. Seeds are frigging expensive and I want a medium intended for them and what I use has mycorrhiza and stays moist. I use a dome and keep things warm.

I’ve done it this way. In a warm climate it is not an issue if you can keep it moist.

This used to be my favored method. I had some damp off on me due to temps dropping. I like the extra mass of the cup and media to give me a temperature buffer. A ziplock baggie for a dome and some drain holes in the bottom of a solo cup. I’m good now once I see them sink and know they are hydrated.

As always YMMV

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Dioxine is’nt that the product that

some toilet paper company used to

white the paper.

Bare

8 Likes

I got a really nice surprise in the mail today, thanks again to everyone involved! I’m excited to get some of these going in a month or so and start digging

19 Likes

happy to report that I heard bodhi has made more stardawg x 88g13hp, so it looks like I won’t be reproducing the guava hp. I’m not sure what the plans are for release but I think it’s safe to say this one is no longer an endangered species.

I’ll be keeping the preservation projects in mind as I continue to pop more seeds and plan my grows for the year.

20 Likes

I would be interested. That’s for sure!

4 Likes

This is great news because I let go of my Guava Hashplant mothers last year and I kind of regret it hahaha.

7 Likes

…doing some homework on seedfinder & I see a discontinued ‘Cherry Mountain’ (cherry pie X appalachia)… anyone got that?

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Not me but now I want it… who is the breeder… Bodhi???

Hope you find it.

peace

edit: … yep, Bodhi… Appalachian.

7 Likes

This sounds awesome - I may be able to help with this project with a few pretty rare packs of bodhi seeds or possible donation at some point here. I thought I had registered here before but just had to create a new. I am currently running from seed - Wolf Pack - Chem D x SSDD - Godhead that will be going into flowering soon and some smaller seedlings of Space Monkey - Soul Mate - and a few freebies from bad dawg genetics.

14 Likes

awesome. if you’re growing from seed, you should consider including some godhead males in that next flowering round. I’m sure everyone here would love to see that reproduced.

7 Likes

I am growing them all from seed and was just able to identify 10 females so far. I am in the process of trying to have enough room to be able to make some F2s for myself, and to share with the community. I have always wanted to help be able to preserve and finding these topics peaks my interest and motivation even more.

I will not be making any seeds this round, as I want to choose a female first, but I have had the thought in my mind to try to make some F2s of not only the Godhead but also the Wolf Pack and even Chem d x SSDD if I get parents that seem suitable.

I have grown a few of the godheads out before outside in a dep and they turned out fabulous so I am hoping for good things inside.

I am interested in signing up for some of these F2 projects and hopefully making some to share as well, but am not seeing the three dots … where I can then edit the post to add my name etc.

13 Likes

at the bottom right hand corner of each post there is a heart shaped like button, a link button, and then three dots that say ‘show more’ if you hover over it. some forum functions like private messages don’t unlock until you’ve been using the forum for a few days, it’s possible this is one of those functions. If you continue to use the forum for about a week you should be able to use all the functions of the site.

6 Likes

Weird I got it now. For some reason the 3 dots just weren’t there. Gratzi

6 Likes

Hi guys! Jabba clones are vegging. Plan on using the silver spray to make fems as I had no males. Stay tuned.

19 Likes

Hey bro. I know this is an older thread. I was seeing if you have any of these left. Let me know. We could probably figure something out. I don’t have a ton of stuff, but I’ll probably have something that peaks your interest. If not that’s cool. I was like shit I’m late lol. Have a good one. I love the skunk hunt! Later bro.
-J

Edit. I’m a dumbass. I was like wait a sec. What’s go in on here. Has was like hey dummy. Those were for breeding. Ahhh slow on the uptake. Disregard my dumbass…ughhh

5 Likes

Good evening…I know I’m late, but I would like to become a Bodhi tester for this or the next project.

1 Like

This site has absolutely nothing to do with Bodhi testers.

8 Likes

This was a Co-Op seed preservation run that ended last year or more. We used to do co-op runs more and will be again soon, and you are welcome to sign up for them when they are posted. Make sure to read the first post real good on each one.

Bodhi handles his own tester seeds and there is another thread here for Bodhi that may be of interest. It’s called Bodhi Plant and Seed Guide. It has lots of Bodhi info. But, you would have to contact Bodhi for testers. I forget how because I never have requested any myself. Good luck!

10 Likes

Ok, thank you for explaining the process to me.

6 Likes