Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Lol its all good. I guess i didnt realize jbc had that many

6 Likes

They may be the same or more at GLG. I never opened one that wasnā€™t in stock. JBC has around 125, but total in stock is probably closer to the other place. One doesnā€™t remove the out of stock seeds and the other does it looks like.

Iā€™m glad to know if another good source, and I keep hearing more about GLG. I just never knew of them much as I donā€™t buy a lot of seeds these days. Thanks for the tip!

peace

3 Likes

OK I gotta TL:DR this thread ā€¦I did read the first post and love it. Kudoā€™s, props to the entire community here. I would like to comment that I donā€™t knowā€™beansā€™ about most of these beans. ;-( I cannot say that I have sampled any of them. I would like it very much if someone could write a short description of the taste and affects and grow characteristics of the plants in this project that users could see and use to help decide among the strains that would suit their needs.

It takes a long time to grow these out. Would hope most would at least at the end find a smoke they like. I know for instance that some strains choke me and I cannot smoke them Tokyo OG comes to mind

Editors note: I would also like to see some landrace stocks. Afghani (I have 3 up and hope to be able to contribute some seed of these if there is interest at some point.) Columbian Gold, Panama Red, etc

NOte2: Nice description for the Snow Lotus BX

7 Likes

@Olbrannon

It wonā€™t have everything but I would advise using:

Bodhi himself describes them best :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

@Heritagefarms tag me in your grow log buddy Iā€™d love to pop by and check it out :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yeeeaaah. The reason I posted the comment had to do with the fact that the link you have here lacks a description for Herijuana and we have a breederā€™s lab project for the strain. I thought it might be better to at least describe it. Though from what I can tell that line of work is being dropped.

I had already found those. but thx for trying.
@hoodini since he is OP
Edit note: Could we set some standards?..if you are going to post a project ā€¦you should have a description of the strain at least.

7 Likes

:mag_right: :violin: :ear: :hear_no_evil:

@Olbrannon
Just goinā€™ by the thread title & no reference to Herijuana in your post. :bell:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

There should be a description in the 1st post of the individual threads though youā€™ll have to keep in mind that for some of us, the strain is unfamiliar yet wanted to help having a little extra room or excited to finally try a strain only talked about. Also some have limited time before they have to shut down for the summer, family obligations, moving etc so may not be able to do a bud run 1stā€¦this is where the seed donator could be helpful though Herijuana was bought then donated based on a community poll so while it ā€œwonā€ not many have actually tried it

6 Likes

Yup. Understood. And it is a very high thc strain and would have I am sure been interesting. I read most of the thread. Had to really dig the web to find a taste/affect description

6 Likes

Sannies Seeds has the description. Sannie is the breeder. It should be in the shop.

Here you goā€¦ good price on seeds, too. He is a great resource for honest gear at great prices.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/herijuana-ibl-regular-seeds.html

Hereā€™s a brief description of the strainā€¦ more on the site.

Benefits of Herijuana
The extremely narcotic stoned of Herijuana is why she is acclaimed worldwide as a medicinal strain or just to become stoned to the bone. The effect is mainly on the body and less in the head but does make you like to sit down to relax. The golf ball like buds are very compact and put more weight in the scale as expected. This indica might be too strong for novice stoners!

Why choose Herijuana seeds
If you are looking for a short flowering Indica with extreme potency then the Herijuana feminized is an excellent choice. The plant is easy to handle and therefore manageable for everyone to grow. The plants do not grow tall but are wide and have a good growth potential to fill up your growing space with female Herijuana plants. The typical Indica flavor and experience are highly popular and makes Herijuana seeds on of the best-selling Sanniesshop varieties.

How did Herijuana originate
By working together and sharing gentica with Motarebel in 2006, I got the first Herijuana seeds (killer new port X petrolia headstash) in my hands, which we planted almost immediately to see what kind of plants would come from this. The result was wide Indica plants which gave beautiful golf ball like buds, but it wasnā€™t until smoking them that we became really impressedā€¦ Heavy stoned which makes you just sit down and let everything slide off you. I had rarely encountered such a powerful Indica and started selecting plants that met our standards to grow seeds from. The seeds were already IBL when we got them and now after more than 10 years of selecting and stabilising we can honestly say that these Herijuana feminized seeds are among the strongest Indicaā€™s in the world.

Seeds are made by Knutsel and Sannie

ā€¦ more on the link.

peace

Edit: the link takes you to the Regular Herijuana seeds. I believe he has fem, too. It seems like heā€™s been turning some of his genetics to fem these days. I know that Sugar Punch is fem only now. So, I donā€™t know how long he plans on keeping the regulars.

9 Likes

@gman thank you very much for this. In a perfect world Iā€™d try that before buying seed and spending months but other than that cantā€™ ask for much more than what you provided here. Thanks.

6 Likes

I usually set up the Preservation threads, so ā€œmostā€ should have a description. If you spot oneā€™s I overlooked, let me know and Iā€™ll fix them! I try to use the description given by the original breeder whenever possible, unless itā€™s just a garbage description.

12 Likes

Nube may run the Pure Kush Suge x Uzbekistani Hashplant but I havenā€™t seen him around lately. Iā€™ll ask him if he is still interested. I donā€™t have a problem with you doing the preservation run. Iā€™ll PM you when I know

7 Likes

@50State if nube ainā€™t around Iā€™d love to do the preservation run on that ,just getting everything ready for the summer season

7 Likes

Ummm. I would like to be put on this listā€¦did you read the descriptionā€¦:grin::sunglasses:

7 Likes

does anyone have any advice for germinating my guava hashplant? Iā€™m hoping to reproduce this one but so far I only got 2/6 healthy starts from my pack of 12. I planted them direct in soil after a short ~8 hour soak. When I excavated the failed starts to see what happened, they had just stalled out after cracking and never pushed their way up through the soil at all. I usually get great results sowing directly.

Iā€™m thinking for these it may be best to germinate them out of the soil, and then plant them tap root down with the seed itself not fully buried right at the surface. does anyone have any advice on how to go about this?

Iā€™m trying to get enough males and females to make good f2ā€™s. do you guys think 8 seeds is enough, given that it seems to be my best case scenario?

9 Likes

Personally, I let them crack in the water then sowā€¦as far as being enough to F2, Iā€™d say sure, you work with what you have :smiley: Plus 8 as a sample is better then most seed makers these days :wink:

12 Likes

I wish I had some advice for you though canā€™t help it if/when they stall out in or out of soil

While we all like to have larger sample sizes, gotta work with what ya got :wink:

8 Likes

I just had the same problem. Started to 2nd guess myself. Came to the conclusion that some seeds are just bad. Everything is back to normal. I always start mine direct too. Keep at it.

10 Likes

Only thing with starting them directly in soil is that you have to be disciplined enough to keep the moisture in the soil right. If a seed takes a little longer to pop, adding more water is when I drown them.

You have to ā€œtrustā€ the seed and wait until it sprouts. Some seeds are just slow, too. This is an area that I struggle with on occasion myself. Keep the medium slightly moist, but not too wet. And, wait.

peace

11 Likes