Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

I would like to added to this list but I do not know how to PM. Is this function disabled for new members? Sorry for the dumb question.

2 Likes

Update on the aero, that will eventually be our seed producers

13 Likes

Hey Steppin’, looks like they got you added to the list. I believe certain editing functions are delayed a few days at first. It took me a while to get used to the format of this forum but you’ll get it. Just ask if you ever need help. I still do sometimes… peace

3 Likes

Thanks for the kindness. I figured it out in the end. Great stuff happening here. Glad to have stumbled across this project.

4 Likes

Ok so it seems my one plant is finally starting to show some sacks, I’m a little concerned that it may be stress induced as opposed to chemically induced. I gave up hope and pulled it out of the tent - a week later I now see balls developing.

Here’s an update on the clones, really happy with them!

8 Likes

Yeah, they look real nice. Sucks about the balls. Hope that is just an anomaly. Best vibes bro. Weed prayers sent! …Express! peace . :+1:

Oh, wait… ??? these are plants you are trying to make balls? lol… i’m going back to smoking my last bowl of the night and just slink away now. heh… I’ll try again in the morning.

3 Likes

Hhahha yea spot on man. And now I’m skeptical of making beans with stress induced pollen, but the sacks are developing nicely :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

So my first 2 or 3 weeks of flowering were slowed down thanks to some light leak in my tent. The ladies did start to flower, but they took their time. Good news is that they look to be in full swing now.

11 Likes

Full swing for sure!

3 Likes

The strongest of the bunch, in the pyramid oddly enough

11 Likes

Ohh, she’s really frosting up nicely. How is she smelling?

4 Likes

Citrus and berries! Very pleasant and almost floral, not much of a “stink”. I want to roll around in it, or rather, get my SO to :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Not sure wtf I’m gonna do with these clones while the tent is occupied :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

17 Likes

Awesome looking trich pic. How did you take that if you don’t mind?
Plants are looking great! Sounds like the pyramid is working great as well. the last pic you had posted of it is impressive. It looks like the Root’s are air pruned an really even and symmetrical top to bottom.:+1:

4 Likes

Looking good Mike! Man, those clones are beautiful. They are ready to rock! Hope somebody comes to the rescue. heh. peace

1 Like

Forget the photography! That’s a good looking bud. Nice grow!

3 Likes

May I be added to the list for this please! Thanks

3 Likes

All of the main posts for the “Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi/Rare & Discontinued” grow reports can be edited by anyone.
You just click here:

And here:

Then add your name here:

11 Likes

That should definitely help everyone…Thank you Sebring!

8 Likes

I think the main problem is everyone is afraid to edit someone else’s post. I was afraid to add my name because of the time I’ve spent on other forums. Everyone is so nice here. So many angry people on other forums. It makes everyone a little gun shy. I still feel like I am doing something wrong…lol.

16 Likes