Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

Ya, this place is a strange world of awesomeness!

9 Likes

Itā€™s a set up!! Weā€™ll all be rounded up together. lol

I agree about the friendly atmosphere. I keep looking over my shoulder, and then back at the threadā€¦ thinking, ā€œyou talking to meā€? ha . peace

9 Likes

Very trueā€¦its nice to be treated as the responsible adults that we are :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Maybe that should be the OG motto.

Overgrowā€¦The Adult Forum.

Better than Rollitupā€¦The Troll Forum.

9 Likes

We take extra precautions to prevent this from being possible! :wink:

8 Likes

Mom is frosting up!

14 Likes

Oh yeah!! Starting to build, too. It looks perfect right now! Very happy looking!

peace

3 Likes

Hi guys. Sorry for the repost potentially going to be making some Jabbaā€™s f2ā€™s let me know if anyone would be interested.

12 Likes

How did you like the smoke? Supposed to be a heavy hitter isnā€™t it? I think they have a thread here for trading and gifting, so when the time comes, that might be the best place to get some interest. Iā€™d probably be up for a trade. Best vibes with the project! peace

4 Likes

Try youā€™re luck here

3 Likes

Oh man, would love to be set up to grow the Suge x Uzbek. maybe itā€™ll still happen. Iā€™m a couple months out I bet. I have an Uzbek landrace from USC that I plan on growing soon. Itā€™s supposed to be a nice one worked for 12 generations for the taste and flavorā€¦ candy. Iā€™m a longshot though probably, but it would be great. Iā€™'l let peeps know if I get close enough to agree. Doesnā€™t have to be that strain. I see others that Iā€™d enjoy growing, too. peace

4 Likes

Jabba F2s? Umm, yes please!

7 Likes

Count me in!!!

4 Likes

How do I get added? Iā€™ve never run goji OG but hear amazing things about this varietalā€¦ thanks Mike for what u are doing!!!

4 Likes

Check the post above with pics, about 15 posts above. You can edit the first post yourself, to add your name. I know, nobody does thatā€¦ but we do. heh. The post above by @Sebring has it allā€¦

Welcome!

2 Likes

I think I figured it outā€¦ thanks for the help

3 Likes

I mooched my namā€¦err added my name to the list! :smiley: Iā€™m excited dunno about you :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol, no one is mooching. Everyone is graciously receiving gifts from OG members that want to pay it forward or want to repay past social debts. If other members wonā€™t consent to those gifts, then the cycle breaks down. We donā€™t want that do we? :wink:

Weā€™re also increasing the likelihood that these strains will live on since we teach advanced cannabis cultivation through the use of grow logs! :smile:

11 Likes

Oh Iā€™m just busting my own chops buddy, but I believe you know that. :smiley: I definitely want it ALL to live on and be available to everyone, sometimes my self depreciating sense of humor is terribly translated by my self depreciating sense of humor.

4 Likes

Starting to get hints of Turkish delight on this one - almost like rosewater, along with the sweet orange citrus and berry

Changed up my clone setup and topped them fairly hard - using the cuts to try and make clones but they may be a little too woody to root nicely.

15 Likes