Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

Thanks man. Thanks for the beans to make it happen. I’ve got cuttings of 3, they looking really good.

Not to late. Plenty to go around.

26 Likes

Sweet, I should have an idea of numbers when I get home this weekend on my run. Sucks working away from home

3 Likes

Coming in way late a nice long read looks amazing

3 Likes

If we can still get to the post office in April

7 Likes

I’d like in on This if its possible

2 Likes

Howdy @dankitydank1976. Have you participated in any of the co-op seed runs yet?

If not, here is a post that explains how it all works, since we do about 9-10 a year. It will explain how to sign up, and all of the new guidelines implemented at the end of last year.

About the Seed Runs Co-op

As long as the thread hasn’t announced it’s CLOSED, you’ll be allowed to edit your own name onto the list per the instructions in the link. It applies to all seed run grows. peace

7 Likes

Thank you gman. No I’ve never been apart of the seed runs. Thsnks for the info. I’ll gave a read now

6 Likes

Clipped the top buds tonight. Probably got between 5k-8k seeds from them. Still have the bottoms. Thinking I’ll end up with around 10k-12k total. So don’t worry you will get yours :wink: Strain preserved :v:

59 Likes

Hey Mongo

That’s one hell of a haul, even giving generously you are going to have way to many seed left over. A job well done mate and thank you for all your generosity and commitment.

Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

No worries. More is always a good thing. @sebring will get the extras gone quick to people who need them. :v:

27 Likes

Makes me happy between these and the sour strawberry @Sebring will be stocked up for a while :grin:

14 Likes

Great results. Plenty of beans to go around. Thanks @Mongobongo!

7 Likes

Great job done again Mongo, your the Midas of seeds.

5 Likes

Damn and I thought I had a haul lol I filled 120 2ml vials and had about an inch in the bottom of a 6 oz cup with a third of the buds left to process. Yeah Sebring gonna be covered in seeds lol.

11 Likes

So when y’all are this successful on a seed run, is there any usable bud left? I know it’s all gonna be shake, but do you guys write it all off, or try and extract it or use it for edibles, etc?

9 Likes

I didn’t shred my buds. I just rolled then between my fingers so they still look like buds lol probably still have a fuck ton of seed in them but

6 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s what most people do. There’s still some good trichomes to be had in all of that shake.

5 Likes

I made bubble hash out of mine, and made butter with the remains. Got like 1/2 oz of half-melt hash and 6 sticks of very strong butter from probably 1/2lb of shucked material.

It wrecks a lot of the whole trichomes by shucking, so bubble hash yields could be better, but you can recover the rest with butter.

13 Likes

Need to get yourself a drone with a small actuator and a GPS app and go pollinate the neighborhood!

That’s a lot of seeds! Thanks for doing this for us and for yourself.

7 Likes

Seeds look great and what a huge haul. Appreciate the time and effort :+1:

4 Likes