Apollo 11 Genius F4 Open Pollination by Bodhi - Preservation

I was lucky enough to win a pack in an auction from @Griot_FlyingFishFarm and am excited to share this grow journal with everyone!

The point of this run is a seed increase/preservation, but since the pack doesn’t fit in co-op rules I am not asking for co-op. I will do my best to make as many seeds as possible to get out to as many people as I can.

The seeds have been soaking for 24hrs now and a few shells have cracked so I figured I would start the thread.

I do have a back up plan in case, I have 4 seeds of Useful’s if needed. I hope to not need these for this grow.

So pull up a chair, beanbag, a stump, or a stone and follow along with me on preserving an all time favorite variety!

122 Likes

Reserved…

18 Likes

excellent !!!

will be following along

best of luck

10 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Ah amazing!
Definitely tagging along for the ride here :sunglasses:

:v:

7 Likes

Yes Please, & Thanks in Advance!

6 Likes

wow, those are very sought after… nice!! hope all goes smooth for you.

btw why doesnt it qualify for coop?

7 Likes

They didn’t come to me in the original packaging.

Griot is one of the best and he does his vial method for a reason, I don’t doubt him for a second!!

10 Likes

Very cool to see you start a thread for this.

Thank you for preserving this strain. I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

Good luck with it!

7 Likes

sorry for asking questions right there… i missed that part. thanks!

anyway… from what ive seen, youre in for lots of fire. GL!

6 Likes

Very cool!

I grew Brothers Grimm Apollo 11 back in the day (probably around 2000-2001). I also grew out the (knockoff) version from Spice Brothers a few years later (it wasn’t as good).

Happy to see this being preserved!

12 Likes

Nice! “Lets get crackin.”

7 Likes

This is actually legendary!! I wish nothing but the best for this Project from start to finish. pulls up a seat

6 Likes

yes sir for sure! awesome!

4 Likes

i used this exact pack apollo 11g f4, and pollinated it with a “rare darkness”, turned out good. i have like 2 seeds left so i’ll be saving them even though i wanted to pollinate them. i also bought a pack of brothers grimm apollo 11 (the new ones" but i’m sure bodhi’s selection is probably better.

10 Likes

Nice auction win! Pulling up a chair for sure!

4 Likes

I’m excited to watch all the fun. Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Ooh Genius. :yum: I’m going to follow along. I’m excited to see what you end up with.

4 Likes

Best of luck on this preservation. Settled in my spot

4 Likes

Good luck with this one @Hemlock ! I’ll be pulling up a chair :slight_smile:

4 Likes