Lost Canyon Pondo bx1 Tester Giveaway

Pondo bx1- ((Lavender Frosting x Animal Mints bx1) x (Sour d bx3 x Albany Sour d)) x Sour d bx4) x Sour d bx4)

Looking for testers. I have 20 6 packs to hand out. I’d like to see these grown in the next year or two. Slips in snail mail are free and ships to US and Canada only. First Class w/ tracking will be 5 bucks US only, Venmo or Apple Wallet. No European shipping. Please msg me with full addy. Once I hit the limit, I’ll post here, calling the end.

These are short, bushy plants that throw medium to dense kush berry style nugs covered in a thick layer of trichomes. Flowering time is 10-11 weeks. Flavors are classic old school Sour d and Chem d dominant with lemon pledge, pine sap, menthol, burnt rubber, and sour skunk terps.

40 Likes

Damn! You giving out the🔥again!

3 Likes

You know it. I love the Jet Fuel and her crosses, but this is all Sour and Chem. I’ve tested the original Ponderosa Pine a few times and it’s hard to beat, if you love old school Sour d terps.

8 Likes

Did you read the post?

1 Like

Looks really nice! I have to get to your Sour bx4 and ponderosa pine first. This year for sure

2 Likes

This is the Ponderosa Pine, Pondo for short, back crossed to the Sour d bx4. Not much different except more phenos expressing heavy Sour d terps.

7 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! Makes sense now. I’ve yet to try an example of sour. Should I go for the bx4 first if I want that?

2 Likes

I’d grow the Pondo first. It’s more stable and all my females have been keepers.

4 Likes

Really awesome looking plants. My buckets are full now, but I could plant them within a couple of months. I’m a small time grower (8 buckets indoors) and new to OG, so I may not fit your ideal tester profile.

Either way, really cool stuff you’re doing.

2 Likes

Msg your info

2 Likes

Where is the info on the pondorso pine?

1 Like

In the original post. Or on the Pinderosa Pine Discord channel

2 Likes

OK, I’ll bite…

As part of a group of stoners I know what you are saying in the above but I keep thinking we need to come up with a description that doesn’t sound like a dumpster fire… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

but maybe that’s part of the charm… :thinking:

This sounds like an archetype plant encompassing the loudest of the chem/diesel terps. For sure I need to check this out…

I can run these this fall, see Testing, testing.. is this thing on?
to see the current tester run I’m working on.

I’ll PM my deets.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Damn, I really wanna take you up on this brotha.
Especially after the way that TC #8 × HB came out.
She’s hangin now! :wink:

2 Likes

I have a few spots left.

3 Likes

It probably wouldn’t be until fall or winter until I could plant. My work season is ramping up fast. So I’m thinking about dropping a bunch of autos and going on cruise control for the summer.
We’ll see if you get the testers you need first. Or people that wanna grow em right away.

Don’t sleep on these folks!
@MG_Canna makes the fire!
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Get in touch when you’re interested. I should have these around for a while. Made at least 1500

4 Likes

I have about 15 spots left. Chopped one of the tops down and shucked some seeds. They’ve been drying for a day. Orders ship next Monday. :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Your making it really difficult to not raise my hand :crazy_face::crazy_face:
Look beautiful

3 Likes

After breaking that up, the entire house smelled like sour skunk. She’s magic. I think you should take a pack and if it takes 3 or 4 years, at least you have the pack in the vault. She takes 10.5-11.5 weeks to ripen. Totally worth it.

6 Likes