Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Not as far as I know atm. Doug finished his PPP seed run, and that’s it so far as I am aware.

I don’t think any of the black triangles got sent out yet. Craigson has messaged me a couple of times in the last 4 months that he will be sending some, but nothing has shown up so far.

9 Likes

What’s the criteria for inclusion in any such box?

1 Like

Not signing up for them and being level 1 on your trust level.

2 Likes

I meant to contribute

2 Likes

There is 2 pinned posts on the Co op thread that explains everything a member who wants to make seeds and give them away in a Co op. It’s long so I am not going to repeat it here lol.

5 Likes

^^

9 Likes

Thanks! @Shadey

I have some beans cooking I’ll have a read.

5 Likes

Thanks…

3 Likes

Just checking in to see what ever happened with this run? Thanks guys

3 Likes

@Craigson15 hasn’t been around since May it looks like. Last he said he was gonna get a count on em. Nothing since.

6 Likes

Has anyone else got any Black/Gold Triangle that they would donate for a Co-op seed run for the community .?
- iv not got enough room to do a seed run but hopefully someone will have room to run them IF we have someone offer them up for reproduction etc …?!
There’s definitely a lot of interest in this one.!
Happy growing peeps.
:facepunch:
Gaz

Ps.
Maybe even put together some members and cash for some legit ‘B/G. Triangle group buy’ and split the seeds between the members who put some cash towards some. ?!

4 Likes

I’m ok to put monney on this project

Good idea

3 Likes

I’m definitely down for this if someone finds a pack. :v:

3 Likes

Sign me up as well please… whenever y’all are ready please note me down for someone to alert me when and where to send my portion. Thanks y’all happy growing

3 Likes

I’m working on the Fall Box. Just so I don’t have to read too much, is this seed run on hold?

8 Likes

Hey @Sebring , not sure if this helps.

I am not sure what the BT and GT were but they were being counted in July. Perhaps @Craigson15 can answer this.

4 Likes

Craigson hasn’t been seen since May

5 Likes

Sorry folks, been a busy few months here and kinda lost interest in growing for a bit during house renos and summer. Needed a mental break.

Going to get beans sent out to distributors soon here. Finally have some down time.

Thx for your patience

29 Likes

Good to see you back Arriba|nullxnull in a fresh condition, seeds can wait … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Welcome back. Just had a break myself so I can relate. Nice to see you around.

5 Likes