Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

lol okie dokie. Went ahead and switched it back. I’ve been watching these. They’ll definitely be among my first photo grows when I move. Might be a bit though. Looking at chapter 7 right now.

4 Likes

Haha sweet i hope they come out as dank as above… defs a good start to a photo run :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be low man on the list this time. If anyone in the first 60 is open to trading a few of these for some dank sinatra f2 x blueberry hashplant f2 from the recent auction, pm me.

8 Likes

The bk hands guy confirmed :joy: lol jk those are beauties :v:

2 Likes

Jeepers - if the offspring is anything like the parents these are going to be some amazing plants!

Thanks for the excellent job - mega impressive.

3 Likes

So I have a hypothetical to throw out there. I get a pack of these seeds, and what I get is essentially unknown, but it’s either a cross of GT & BT, or its an F2 GT or F3 BT, but no way for me to know.

And I want to start a breeding project with these sort of unknown seeds. I pop these play around with them for a few generations and decide I want to cross them to something else that is known, like durban poison.

If I was a serious breeder, how do you go about naming the GT/BT side of the genetics, ensuring youre still giving nod to the lineage? Ethically are you ok to make up a name for the Triangle crosses as long as youre distinguishing its a mix of bodhi triangle kush genetics that was the genesis of 1 side of the project?

11 Likes

That would be up to you and your reputation I suppose. I tend to frown upon breeding w unknown genetics but hey there are a lot bigger disasters out there w seeds and renames and stealing/copying strains IMO

Edit - i suppose making somewhat unknown genetics myself isnt much better. Meh

8 Likes

But yeah basically it woukd end up as the classic ‘golden triangle (probably)’ on seedfinder hahah

6 Likes

It is what it is and I’ll be happy with whatever I get!
Thank you @Craigson15 for your time and effort and mostly your generosity!
Now to go see if I’m in the top 60🤣

Edit in
#57 hehehe

10 Likes

I think Ill do the Golden Triangles next for f2s just cuz theyre older and less people have em.

Got the cloner all cleaned n ready for next run. Ill double clone all again here this wk and wipe down the breeding tent and get em started.
I may throw my 315cmh in there instead of the mars ts600 as long as I can kee the temps down reasonable. The ts600 kind of seems like a POS, plants arent doing well under it.

16 Likes

@Craigson15 I appreciate you effort and you honesty. The material looks amazing and I’m sure once they are released into the wild many version will pop up!! Great work and I look forward to getting them and sharing them as well!! Thank you ! Blessings!

10 Likes

Good Lord that’s a tasty looking flower. Have you tried a cured sample yet? Those look deadly…

4 Likes

Yes Ive tried almost all of em now.
Going to flower them all again here soon.
So far BT 10/1/8/7/5 and GT 1/3/10 are the front runners.
BTs are piney/earthy/gassy heavy indica stone.
GTs are sweeter more light marshmallowy/slight mango , less narcotic buzz, bigger yield than the BT

18 Likes

That Golden Triangle sounds frickin awesome I m really looking forward to a Kush that leans away from the piney and towards the marshmallow spectrum. Awesome work I can’t say I am not jealous of those flowers.

8 Likes

Various nugs

39 Likes

51 Likes

Awesome bud pics, they look amazing!

8 Likes

Those are some NICE flowers I wish I could smell em. Excellent work :clap: you need any help testing anything I’m all in.

8 Likes

:exploding_head: :fuelpump: :green_heart::tada::gem::rocket::slot_machine::trophy::skier::boxing_glove::zap::comet::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::crown::dancer::man_dancing:t3::metal:t3::sleeping:

4 Likes

gonne be awesome

2 Likes