Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Thanks @nube for running these and @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating them

Just another reason why OG is the greatest site on the internet

10 Likes

@nube , @The_Lazy_Hippie
@bodhi

Most excellent of each of you! Thank you for the opportunity! I will be loving this whole thread!!! Peace!

Grow 4th!

11 Likes

Glad youā€™re not in the soulless breeders side :sweat_smile:, couldnā€™t resist after viewing those pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, thanks @nube and @The_Lazy_Hippie for sharing this with us ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

18 Likes

Very nice! Should be an epic seed run indeed. :heart: :evergreen_tree: :heart:

10 Likes

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one!
Canā€™t wait to see them grow.

And big thank you @nube and all involved for putting this together!

10 Likes

Awesome stuff @nube !! Thanks so much for doing this and thank you @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating! Looking forward to watching this all come together. I love learning about new strains and their lineage. Best of luck with the grow!

12 Likes

This is awesome @nube , thanks for doing the run and thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating the seeds. Going to watch the fun from over here in the corner, best of luck :v:

14 Likes

Definitely gotta grab my spot in the corner to watch this one :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@nube you are the total best! Pulling up a seat to watch!

10 Likes

This should be a very nice one
Many Thanks for the energy and time put in

10 Likes

Oh man! Thank you very much for doing this yet again for the community! Like third one now at least? And thanks for all the background info and links!! Thatā€™s super helpful, and definitely some good reading material in there ^^

Looks like a slightly rough germination but you got em looking very pretty! Sending all the good vibes your way for another awesome run :wink:

17 Likes

Wow, Thanks, now Iā€™m going to work on Regular Member - Do Old posts count? lol

10 Likes

Thanks for all the enthusiasm, folks! Letā€™s keep the good vibes rolling!

I took some pics at transplant day 26/21v to get an idea of the structure. I donā€™t worry too much about stressing them in this phase cuz Iā€™m gonna veg for another month before flip anyway.

Hereā€™s Cheech Wizards #1, #2, #5, and #6 from the side left to right, and then the same lineup from overhead.

And hereā€™s #7, #9, #10 and #11 from the side left to right, and then the same lineup from overhead. The small one #8 was left out of the lineups for some unknown reason (sheā€™s shy).

Theyā€™re looking a little skinny and veiny to me - prolly hungry. But I gotta say Iā€™m impressed with the roots. (cameo by Josey Wales)

This is the #7 pheno (keep that number in mind) that was a mutant at birth (but not the runt) with a sideways stem and deformed leaves. Prolly cuz of my botched helmethead surgery. :dagger: :seedling: Roots coming out of the stem!

I transplanted a little late, but no big deal. Hereā€™s the whole group after transplant. Pics are labeled for which is which but itā€™s

7, 9, 10, 11 back
1, 2, 5, 6 front

They look pretty happy after transplant.

:sun_with_face: :seedling:
:rainbow: :peace_symbol:

62 Likes

Iā€™ll burn one down to that my friend!

So bushy at the end of this post tooā€¦ cool structure.

10 Likes

Awesome!!! At least my OG Kush does have a pinesol kick, and since I love everything Thai, everything curry, everything green, everything OG, will indeed come to love this one! Without a shadow of a doubt!!! Thanks @nube, @The_Lazy_Hippie and @bodhi!!! Youā€™re all amazing!! A million thanks!!

12 Likes

Man I wasnā€™t planning on signing up when I clicked on this but after reading everything, Iā€™m in! Thanks for the opportunity and the show.

14 Likes

Thank you @nube and @The_Lazy_Hippie for making these available for alot of ogā€™ers. Spread the meds!

10 Likes

Wow! Thanks @nube for running these and @The_Lazy_Hippie for the donation!!
those roots look great and cute pup too :slight_smile:

EDIT:
and thanks @Sebring for being my distributor :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Nice looking plants
#19 on the 2 trust level
Thanks @nube

7 Likes

Thank you @nube and @The_Lazy_Hippie for doing this :pray: :pray: The plants are looking beautiful!

10 Likes