Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Serious frost though.

6 Likes

Beautiful. I was this close :pinching_hand: to pop my pack.

One thing. As I was drooling over your pictures, I noticed this. Is it a banana ? :eyes:

14 Likes

You can send me your pack if you’re not going to grow them

10 Likes

No worries, they’ll be grown eventually. I took them out of storage along with seeds from an ongoing project and after a day or 2 decided it was a bit ambitious to run 3 breeding projects along with a cheech wizard grow and put them back.

I’d like to add that me pointing out a nanner is by no means meant to denigrate or cast doubt on on the grower (nube is a mighty fine grower btw) or the variety, but simply to encourage growers to stay vigilant. :v:

10 Likes

Happy Labor Day folks! :slight_smile: I almost forgot to post the day 77F harvest pics of this run. Here they are:

CW11 probably didn’t need to go this long, but still turned out pretty nice. Reminds me of a chunky Goji OG.

CW9 definitely did need the whole 11 weeks, and still could have gone another week or two if necessary. But she was done.

Both chunked up quite a bit in the last two weeks. I like that! :slight_smile:

I wish I had gotten the green curry flavor or smell in the final jars, but it’s nowhere to be seen. We eat a lot of green curry (made a big pot two nights ago, in fact!) and I think you nailed the description - fishy green chile, lemongrass, garlic and kaffir lime leaves. I want a jar of weed to smell and taste like that! Sadly, this was not the one…but perhaps it’s in the F2?

Thank you for posting your grow & smoke report @Vagabond_Windy. Looks like they turned out pretty nice! That foxtaily one with the extra coating of frost is definitely a cool find. I love the soaring highs that lets you down gently. Mop water, spicy, floral perfume sounds about right. lol! How’d the other phenos turn out?

Yes. If you look back, I mentioned pheno CW#10 was voted off the island for that reason. She was a wild child that got too wild, went feral. :slight_smile:

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow_flag:
:peace_symbol:

25 Likes

Project completed