Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

@Vagabond_Windy Beautiful coverage at 21F! Looking great already! Thanks for sharing!

☆DJSF

8 Likes

Thanks for posting those pictures. They make me pretty sure that the unknown plant I had going was actually Cheech Wizard. Very similar.

6 Likes

Wooow, those look like they’ll be some corn dogs when they’re done

2 Likes

Are we able to sign up for the overflow or have these already been accounted for?

Edit: thought I read this thread…says signups closed in December.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

These were already given out in the last box

6 Likes

Yeah sorry @Kabuddha these are pretty much all gone. Any additional will be sent to Headiegardens.com to be given away as freebies or used for fundraisers.

Your plants are looking amazing @Vagabond_Windy :slight_smile: You’re always doing them justice! I need to sit down and write notes for these, take pics, and post smoke reports before I finish the jars. Been rolling up spliffs lately, sitting in the back patio Chonging the whole neighborhood in the evenings.

:sunrise_over_mountains:

19 Likes

In honor of Dead & Co. playing maybe their last shows in Boulder this weekend, I figured I should update this thread.

Here was day 63F of the rerun:

Pheno #9:

Pheno #10:

Pheno #11:

I’ll follow with day 70 and 77F harvest day pics soon.

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

47 Likes

Number 11 though :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck: saw dead and company in Buffalo and in Phoenix was some great shows was skeptical at first of John mayer but he does a damn good job

6 Likes

Looking great!

You have some nice colour showing up there! :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Nice bud! You going both nights? Remember, “Maybe I had too much, too fast” is not always a bad thing!

Plants look killer!

9 Likes

Some real beauty queens in the mix there nube!

7 Likes

Dam those turned out nice.

7 Likes

Wow great job @nube !! Thank you so much for doing this run! I will be running this strain next along with some of BOGS :slight_smile: my first Bodhi seed :wink:

Thanks again and all those pheno’s look fantastic… it would be very difficult to choose the best out of those 3 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We got free GA tickets to last night’s show.

:partying_face:

In the past we’ve had them to both nights, but not this year. It’s only about a mile from our house, so we pregamed with neighbors and then all walked up the hill together. :footprints: Quite a party though! They shut down the whole city!

That’s :arrow_up: gonna be us in Telluride in a week! :tent:

Here’s the day 70F pics of the Cheech Wizard F1.

Pheno #9 really settled in this round and strutted her stuff:

Pheno #10 developed the Snow Lotus berry terps. I chopped her after taking these pics, as she was extra well done by the end of 10 weeks. No closeups of her tops cuz they weren’t very photogenic. She was a floppy mess lol:

Pheno #11 you’re right to key in on this pheno. It was the most photogenic (honorable mention to #9) and super chunky. Lemony berry scent.

Wizard hats and a pretty decent fade! I took #9 and #11 to 77 days. I took pics of the harvest but don’t know where I put them. I’ll look and post em if I find em.

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

44 Likes

Hell yeah that’s awesome to hear you got free tickets @nube hope you had a blast! number 11 sounds so perfect :heart_eyes: Chunky, nice frost with lemon berry scent :crazy_face: :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

nice, it’s hard to write reports for the plants that aren’t your favorite haha, maybe i missed it, you got that green curry flavor in them? i love green cury i’m thinking fish/citronella when i’m thinking green curry

7 Likes

Cheech Wizard F2 at day 61F

39 Likes

So stoked I found a pack of these after seeing yours and @nube cheech wizards I have to grow out that cheech :mage:‍♂love the structure of that girl reminds me of a spiraling staircase

or like dna :dna:

12 Likes

Almost smokable Cheech Wizard F2 nug
Thanks @nube for the preservation work :pray:

40 Likes

Growth: Vigorous, viney growth. Needs support.
Buds grew very foxtaily, more than the others. Wanted probably another week but it held up to the humidity and subsequent mold in my space. So mold-resistant for sure! :+1:t3:

Smell/Taste : This individual is all warm pine-soil cleaner water, gasoline, spicy, perfume, and sweet flora notes. Very intoxicating. Taste is all sweet(berry ish) floral perfume. Reminds me of my Goji cut in taste

Effects: Straight behind the eyes, soaring high. Reminds me of the Goji effects too. Mellows out to a sleepy body high that gets me yawning an hour in. Great after work narcotic stone.

Medicinal value: Calmed me down and helped me get a restful sleep.

Overall: Very enjoyable smoke. If I could find the smell and taste of this one on the bud structure of one of the others than I’d be happier. Great plant :green_heart::seedling:

36 Likes