Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Limited to only level 2 and above. If you see anybody trying to be a sneaky sneak, please kindly and gently remind them to build a little trust before they sign up, and then remove them from the list. Please be kind and compassionate if you see it.

I’m pretty sure there will be enough seeds, but I’ve limited it with a note to 50 spots per level. I added the extra 3 regular folks who’d added their names beyond spot 50 to the bottom of lvl 2 signups, and then made an overflow for the second drop, if there is one. Overflow is for both lvl 2 and 3.

31 Likes

My apologies @nube , I should have asked first, my excitement gets the best of me sometimes, how rude!! It has been a while since I have signed up for a Co-op run and really wanted to try some of these.
I will add my name to the overflow list so others can have the opportunity to grow these.

8 Likes

Hey @iggypuffs , I will happily give you half of mine if you dont get any.

8 Likes

Thanks Doug, no worries mate…
I’ve been looking at a bunch of bodhi stuff the last few days and was all jazzed up when I saw these, Haha!! You know … I just had to get some…Now!

6 Likes

This strain looks fantastic to do some crosses with!!!

7 Likes

Trying to add a buddy that’s away working for a while and it won’t let me update the wiki. Says can’t add more than 100 users

6 Likes

Pretty sure its cause there is 100 tagged in the original post

@Jinglepot i put him in the old way

6 Likes

Thanks mang! I wanted him to owe me… but I guess he can owe us :rofl:

4 Likes

The various OG descriptions are a perfect example of the OG-mania that created so many (too many?)… and copied with cookies-mania later. :man_facepalming:

Definitely seems like the OGK of 20+ years ago is like the :skunk: Roadkill… can’t really find them anymore(according to my lungs).

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

11 Likes

ADD ME TO LIST - Thanks _ I’n entered now ?

4 Likes

both list ??? Help _ think I’m on one at presaent (tank 2) ((at present)

3 Likes

@nube thank you again for selflessly helping everyone by preserving these.

Signed up but said I can’t @ more than 100 people. Used old formatting with **.

6 Likes

Hey can someone tel me if I should be on the overflow list instead of the trust level 2 list? Does it matter?

5 Likes

My first sign up lol

And of course it wouldn’t let me add my name with the @ . I got a msg saying only 100 members can be @ in a post.

8 Likes

Thanks @nube!! Grew some Bodhi this year and loved it. Can’t wait to grow this one out!!

6 Likes

Your a regular, level 3. Add your name to the overflow.

5 Likes

Done and done, thanks for the help!

4 Likes

Awesome and generous work, @nube. Thanks very much to @The_Lazy_Hippie for his donation, and to you, of course, for your hard work and sacrifices. I know managing a seed run puts limits on other things you might want to do, let alone the work, cost and stress that goes along with it.

COME ON, PEOPLE!! @nube isn’t asking for much here! I mean, if you think about the cost of quality seeds, the VERY LEAST YOU CAN DO IS “LIKE” his post! But NOPE! With almost 100 people signed up, there are only 54 “likes”. It’s very easy to see who’s signed up and see who’s already “liked” his post. In fact, as of now, these are the avatars of the 54 people who’ve already “liked” his post:

Thanks again, @nube. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing this one finish up. Also, thanks for waiting until your plants are starting to kick in before starting your thread. You saved us from the stress and sadness that goes along with failed germinations - so this will be nothing but fun and entertainment from the point forward (hopefully!).

40 Likes

@nube , @The_Lazy_Hippie , & @bodhi ;

I’ve been stuck is surprise trim jail since sat morning and have been to sticky to type properly.

Thank y’all so much for this run and the love involved in the whole endeavour!

Much love :heart: :fist:

14 Likes

I was out of likes @Purple-N-Hairy and still am :sweat_smile::point_up::rofl::rofl: but he gets more then a heart from me !! :heart::heart::pray::heart::pray::heart::pray::heart:

15 Likes