Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Name removed……didn’t know I dropped to TL2 and frankly don’t give a fuck about the ratings system here so have fun guys and gals. Don’t need any more seeds anyways.

2 Likes

The Trees!

That tune got me into Rush, surprisingly, not Tom Sawyer…

The whole Hemispheres album really…

3 Likes

Looks like someone dropped off the TL3 list, should one of the level 3 members on the overflow list jump up?

2 Likes

It kind of stinks to be called out in public. Maybe if any of us notice anything we can private message the individual directly. I’ve made a mistake before and it is rather embarrassing to have it pointed out to everyone. That way we can follow Nubes message of keeping it kind

7 Likes

See that server fund auction?

4 Likes

Hey bud, so you have the regular Emeritus title. This means you can sign up under TL3 even though you dropped to TL2. That’s what that designation was created for. To allow those who dropped a level to continue to sign up under TL3.

5 Likes

Once upon a time I was top tier and thought I still was, no problem. I was growing weed when it was against the rules so maybe the wannabe cop @chronix can take that intel to the cops and also stick the seeds up his arse at the same time

3 Likes

This is crazy! Lines up with what I saw on “fantastic fungi” talking about how plants within forests can communicate with and even feed one another through the fungal networks in the soil. Crazy flick, highly recommended if you haven’t already seen it. So basically the theory is that by restricting the roots initially and then allowing them space they experience a surge in growth after the bottom is removed and the whole pot replanted? Intriguing stuff for sure

5 Likes

Yes I have, awesome.

2 Likes

Great work and thank you @nube, exciting preservation and everything looks on point!! And you tread thru the interweb w such grace A++

4 Likes

Looks like someone overwrote my original signup…

So now I am in TL2 #46

Glad I checked. I would be bummed to miss this!

Psyched to still have a seat on the bus!!! Y’all had me at Bodhi!

Thanks for running this @nube!!!

7 Likes

Since I started with autoflowers, I’m always interested to see the photoperiod strains breeders use in their auto crosses. Daz at Night Owl has Wizards Apprentice which is his auto take on Cheech Wizard.

Anyone grown them both?

5 Likes

I have not, but it’s no surprise! Auto are really taking off! And it only takes 3 generations to take a photo to auto. Now how much of a photo strains traits make it through that process is debatable, but can be increased with care, good selection, and a big enough pool of plants.

I expect the auto version would remind one of, but not be the same, as the photo line it is derived from. My $.02.

5 Likes

Hey sorry bro. Turns out I was already on the list thanks to @misterbee. When I started it said something about editing so I moved the name down about 4 spots. But, when I hit the save edit it reverted back to your spot I guess. It’s not real clear when that’s happening. I thought by moving my name down would keep me away from messing somebody else up. I need to pay better attention. peace

6 Likes

I have both scheduled for Spring 22 outdoors.

2 Likes

Ohhh pick me pick me!!!

Also those fans on the #9 male look like they could palm a basketball… jeeezzzz

6 Likes

No stress @GMan!

Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something personal!

4 Likes

Yeah unless you post 1000 times a day in the free shit threads, you can’t keep your status level up so trying to sign up for co-ops is pretty pointless. The system unfortunately can’t work for everyone so basing it around active participants does make sense though.

I realize that one can only make so many seeds but the 50 slots per tier just doesnt seem like quite enough these days with the big influx of people wanting seeds.

Edit, oh shit sorry didnt mean for my post to sounds like I’m shitting on people who post in certain threads. Just typed in a rush

7 Likes

I understand your criticism; I really do. But the great thing about it is, YOU have the option to open up your next free seed run to as many people as you’d like! AND…you don’t have to use any tiers! Just let everyone sign up who wants them, and you can even include people who join OG just to get your seeds!

BTW - I noticed you haven’t actually done any seed runs for the community. If you ever do a seed run, perhaps you’ll understand the limits that some people establish when they offer up free seeds to us. It’s usually not about how many seeds can be produced, it the headache and costs that comes with the logistics on the back end.

14 Likes

Nice. I look forward to following that.

Perhaps one day I’ll try something similar with NO’s Blue Microverse and Dynasty’s Blue Magoo BX2.

3 Likes