Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

I try not to sign up for these since the last thing I need is more seeds but I am gonna have to make an exception…

Much respect for putting in the work.

11 Likes

Nice project. Great looking plants and seeds.

4 Likes

No worries man. If you only kept a little, save it for the types of projects you’re talking about. :slight_smile:

My F2 run was going to be 2021, but a friend from the EU is supposed to be sending some other rarities that will likely bump the Silver Mountain to 2022. Ancient OG and, if @Greenhighlander can’t do it, Bubbashine x 88g13hp. I guess we’ll see when they show up.

13 Likes

Thank you for preserving these @twistedinfinity! I’ve grown out the Silver Mountain before, and I have been wishing I would have made F2’s. It’s a really great strain! :+1:

6 Likes

@twistedinfinity Thank you for doing this… very excited about it.! :deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Thanks for running this @twistedinfinity this is a strain I’ve had my eyes peeled for. Looking great so far, looking forward to the show!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this for us @twistedinfinity! I love his Appalachia strains. I’ve only ever run the Super Silver Hasplant and it was great. Can’t imagine anything less for these.

9 Likes

Wow this sounds like a nice one to try. Been looking for more sativa for daytime use, but not give anxiety/paranoia.

6 Likes

sounds great, thanks @twistedinfinity!

3 Likes

Really ? I am asking seriously, because I have visited everyday for over a month, and I look at every new post, as well as reading most of the other new posts in my watched threads. I am still not “reg”. Whatever, I didnt join here to try to win “cool” points. The crew of real “regulars” on here is awesome. Feels a bit like family

13 Likes

@twistedinfinity You are the man ! Im not signing up for this one, I dont need to be greedy, more for the rest of the team ! Thanks for starting this thread. Excited to see how these do for everyone.

4 Likes

I am one of those people that made TL3 in 60 days. I wasn’t aware that was possible, nor was it something I was shooting for. I’m on the spectrum and am able to read about 1,000 non-fiction pages a day; fiction is much more of a slog and struggle for me. That’s gotta be how it happened so fast, the super fast scrolling/reading.

8 Likes

Yeah it definitely takes into account how many posts are read or scrolled by really i think it should go off read time hard to fake that

2 Likes

You know we are down to run em lol

5 Likes

I’ve let the plant go almost 11 weeks now just to make sure we get enough developed seeds in there. Going to go ahead and say thanks for her service and give her the chop tonight or tomorrow. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Man I cant wait for this one. The more I hear you guys talking this one up the more excited I get.

8 Likes

The wait for these is gonna drive me insane, can’t wait to try one of Bodhis SSH crosses and it being the Appalachia just makes it more awesome

12 Likes

It will be worth the wait im betting :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Think it will be so worth the wait to grow out.i have a bubblegum bx1 x appalachain trail mix that should make an intresting pairing with the Silver Mountain.Thanks again for all your time and energy on this great project.

12 Likes

Don’t know my trust level but I signed up.

8 Likes