Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

I think you just have to Cancel when a pop up message says something like: “Message is being edited, do you want to overwrite it?”, it happened to me twice, no victims this time … frech|nullxnull

@Guitarzan I can share mines with you, cheers … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

If you double tap you won’t see anything. :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man. :slight_smile:

I’m out of likes so here you go:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:guitar:

4 Likes

Will make sure you guys all get figured out.

Even though the thread says CLOSED at the top, people are still coming in and adding their names even though the seeds are already in Sebrings possession.
I am not quite sure how to do it, but is anyone else able to actually Un-wiki fi this thread so it cannot be edited anymore?

Thanks

4 Likes

I’ll give it a try. I think I can do it. If I screw something up we can call for help…

I hit the Remove Wiki button. Not sure if it does what we want. I’m still a little new at manipulating the tools.

5 Likes

Post not a wiki anymore :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Post not a wiki anymore :slight_smile: You did it right.

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Thanks much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang. Seems I was overwritten too. I’ve been slacking on computer life lately. Real life has been throwing lots at me. Oh well. Maybe I’m just mistaken.

Nice run @twistedinfinity!

5 Likes

If you had your name in earlier you may still be ok. I think I read here somewhere that the lists were given to @Sebring and @Shadey a couple weeks back. So maybe all the changes made here on the forum were made after the lists were given to distributors and changes will have no effect! Just a thought.

9 Likes

I like the way you think @BigMike55. :grinning:
:guitar:

4 Likes

I shall take this a reminder to back up my files tonight.

{edit} done

Cheers
G

3 Likes

That could be, because I was asked to undo the wiki because the list continued to get new names after they stopped taking them. Hope so.

3 Likes

Maybe those who got knocked off will not be knocked off after all.

4 Likes

I feel you man - seems spring sprung and all of a sudden any extra time has evaporated into the onset of the new year and all the life it brings!

After the spring box arrives, anyone of you that thought you should have been on the list etc just let me know if you don’t end up receiving any of this run and we will figure something out.

I saved a bunch of seeds myself, in case of some loss in shipping, to donate to people, to share, for overgrow.

17 Likes

Thanks friend. That’s thinking ahead. :wink:
I never worry about seeds. Once they are around OG, everyone has them. :green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

SM was the best Sativa I smoked few years ago thought the genetics was lost glad I wasn’t the only one crazy about it.
May I ask if these are F2s and if u have IG mine is same here.
I just started STSing again and learning to clone in my lil space n time.

2 Likes

@Sebring i did not receive the Silver Mountain in my package that arrived today. Any reason as to why they were not included?

1 Like

No disrespect intended,
But, we are a bunch of part time volunteers trying to overgrow the planet
You have to ‘cut some slack’ on the customer support metrics.
I can’t count the number of times I didn’t get what I thought… but sometimes the plant picks me rather than me picking the plant. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

21 Likes