Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

@gman Hey man. Ya this is an outdoor seed drop. Gorilla grow is my favourite. It’s on property I own so it’s only kinda gorilla grow style haha.

Check out the PinkAnimalCracker by mosca. It’s unreal and I’ve hand selected the female for the cross. Who knows, but hey it’s fun, isn’t it? :v:

16 Likes

Right on, I agree! I was looking at the PAC… very tasty sounding strain. It should match well, you would think. That HK has been used in a lot of projects and should be a good parent.

It is fun, and I’m only getting started, late, but not too late. I spent lots and lots of years doing heavy research, as in smoking all I could find. Now the growing/breeding really interests me. What a beautiful plant. fun to grow and then you get to use it as medicine! peace

9 Likes

The plants are doing great. I just wanted to share a photo of the Pink Animal Crackers from mosca that was put with the Oregon Huckleberry. This is it in week 5 of flower. This could make for a dirty mix. Very excited about these seed runs

30 Likes

That looks amazing @Mongobongo! I may have missed if you said it earlier, but are you making some of these seeds available with the regular F2s?

3 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Yep for anyone on the list a limited amount will be available. I also snuck anothe clone of the PInk Animale Crackers with the Rocky Mountain High seed project. Check that out as well.

10 Likes

You are the bomb Mongo! I honestly cant get over the generosity shown here. I just got done posting in the new Lucky Charms co-op thread how much I love that this place is an actual community and the care people show each other and the plant.

6 Likes

Ya man before the shut down i was an active member. Young, but active and it taught me everything I needed. Now it’s time to give back. Spread the love. :v:

11 Likes

Ya looking sweet for sure.

3 Likes

I was an active member, but mostly lurker. Got spooked and chopped my first plant from bagseed. Looked absolutely amazing, but no smell, trichs, or anything really lol. Gave it to a friend and he sold it. Idiot’s came back for more… OG went down before I got another run going and I just didnt feel I knew enough. Didnt trust HT, nor did I care for any other forums at the time so just went back to being a consumer. Honestly wouldn’t even be considering it again if it weren’t for OG being back.

5 Likes

Not trying to derail the topic…Just replying to his comment (sorry if it offends haha)
@Shadey here’s a footprint I found bushwhacking up a creek bed, when I was up in Smithers BC. Where this was found, nobody had a reason to be bushwhacking in bare feet…It was literally in the middle of nowhere, on a Mt called The Big Onion…

And a hunting blind? (crazy strength to twist and bend that tree over, it was as thick a baseball bat)…

In a bush that had three sets of trees broken and formed into an X blocking the trail

That bend in the tree pic, was one of the trees bent over to make the blind, in the next pic.

I don’t like going in there, it is bloody creepy…

K.

14 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work and making this possible

5 Likes

Sasquatch? That woods does look creepy.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a typical sasquatch, twist break, that has healed, probably done when it was smaller, but I have seen trees 5-6 inches thick with fresh twist breaks, they do LST better than me lol. Nice find on the footprint, shame the sand was wet, with better definition you could have made a plaster cast. You can definitely see toes on it though.

The x block on the path is typical squatch as well, did you see any TP type structures in the area?

Edit for an add. looking at the foot print, it cant be human, squatch have a midtarsal break in their feet, unlike humans, They push from a different position on the foot. Found a pic.

They use twist breaks on trails to mark territory from other clans. The direction of the break indicates the opposing groups side of the territory. The same for X trees being a no go area. If that is on a trail then it could well be a hide for ambushing deer, bear or other game as well as a demarcation point. If you ever go back there see if you can find any hair on the branches of that twist break/hide.

4 Likes

To keep this thread on track…I will continue this convo in the Smoker’s Lounge… Here is the link : The Story Of Sassy

K.

4 Likes

Thats wild dude. That shit freaks me out! Have you ever heard of the Wendigo? There’s a place in Ohio. I believe they call it Hell Town I think. This creature was fed by early pagan Irish settlers. It says humans. It was a great movie_show last Halloween on I’D or the Ghost channel.

Thanks for showing me that. You’ll know if you see Bigfoot with a blunt. He robbed your crop. I wouldn’t be out there without the .500 seriously. They saaay BF is around the cascades. Mushroom pickers find a lot of human bodies up around there too. Creepy

3 Likes

Creepy is right…I have experienced other situations with the Big Guy, where I used to live along a river…They liked to hang out by the hatchery there, me thinks…

You may be interested to hear some of David Paulides Missing 411 story’s…Freaky shit. I for one think it’s Sasquatch stealing people.

K.

3 Likes

Went out to check the girls tonight. To my surprise they were pushing 4 ft tall with some bug bites on the leaf.

Brought down some string and scissors to tie them down and some miticide to destroy bug issue.

26 Likes

I’m new here and am quite impressed with the program you have in play.
Would like to get in on this Huck reproduction.
Would even have a relic to receprocate with.
Thank you in advance!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG! Scroll up to the 1st post and edit it to add your name to the list…this goes for any of the preservation strains that do not state “Giveaway is Closed” in the title :wink: Be sure to give your safe name and address to your distributor or Sebring then sit back and watch the grow come to completion :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Not very handy with puter stuff, So needless to say not in alphabetical order.
I will send Sebring addy.
Thank you kindly! @momontherun

7 Likes