Seed Run Co-op Rare Og'Er -Closed-

Just pm me with your address you want to use buddy.

5 Likes

Lots of controversy.

From what I can find, Banana Kush was found in OGers.

5 Likes

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=167

4 Likes

More info

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=72237&page=4

3 Likes

Banana kush is og crossed to sagamartha 60/40, orgnkid has always said that is what it was, he is still around and still has those genetics. I invited him to come back over here but he has moved to other platforms.

6 Likes

Ya sorry im all mixed up now.
OGs and kush and S1s and unknowns…

3 Likes

I…knew exactly what it was when I read the thread title…but mk×bk sounds good too!!! Lol. The one the only…hell yeah.

5 Likes

All’s good just trying to help keep what is known known, so many convulted mysteries already

6 Likes

OGer’s is the original Banana OG (Ghost OG x Sagarmathra’s 60/40) that Orgnkid created.

That sounds like a great strain. It’s something that I would grow, if given a chance.

However, Master Kush x Bubba Kush crossed also sounds like a great cross to me. Both strains have a special place in this growers heart!
I’ve grown tons of Bubba over the years… and my avatar is a pic of my own Coso Kush (Master Kush x (Cocoa Kush x NYCDiesel)). Master Kush is a great strain in my eyes!

I would love to grow Barefrog and Mongo’s creation and find a pheno that’s’a little somethin special… I know it’s in there!

12 Likes

Thank you @Barefrog and @Mongobongo!

7 Likes

Should be good to go!!

Thanks much, gang!!!

6 Likes

sounds like a nice one. sleepy time helper, good!

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

Sounds lovely. Old Hash flavor and anti-anxiety meds. Thanks so much to @Barefrog and @Mongobongo for making this possible.

5 Likes

The description is very appealing. Count me in please.

4 Likes

This came up when searching for OG’ers Kush:

Banana OG (aka OG’ers Kush):

7 Likes

Stress, pain & euphoria …ummmm yep count me in please thanks @Barefrog and @Mongobongo for the donation and the time to grow :thumbsup:

6 Likes

I even searched…and got banana og, the original og, master kush ×bubba…lol…who knows…:wink:

4 Likes

Be careful what you trust of seedfinder, I have strains I submitted to them and they listed the genetics wrong. I have contacted them several times about it and they gave not corrected the issue.

12 Likes

Orgnkid knows as he is the one who created it.

8 Likes

yeah that has happened to me also
someone else listed one of my strains wrong and it’s impossible to change
written them several times

11 Likes