Seed Run Co-op Rare Og'Er -Closed-

I’m the one who listed it and it’s my strain, I’ve submitted a request to notify them of there mistake they haven’t fixed it. Going to contact dude that runs it directly when I get bored one day

10 Likes

This one looks very interesting.
My addy is on file with @MomOnTheRun
THANK YOU @Barefrog and @Mongobongo

3 Likes

I am rather disappointed to see that someone has accidentally deleted my name from the signup list.
My name had been #21 on the signup sheet.
I have signed up again, now in #37

Edit- @crazaer
you have doubled up #20 on the signup list, and replaced my name which had been #21.
please be more careful signing up, and use the existing numbered form when you do.

@Shadey @Sebring
can someone involved with project organization correct the numbering of the list?
there are two number 20’s, so every number higher than 20 is off by one.

3 Likes

Are you sure you are on the correct seed run? I checked the history of edits and the only one you made is the one to add you as 37. Not that the place matters at all.

Not sure why Gaz added himself as another 20, my guess is it had to do with being stoned. I’m sure there were no bad intentions. Anyway you were not on 21 before. jay was and is 21.

8 Likes

then I guess it was just an edit conflict with me and jay signing up at the same time. has happened before with other users on other runs. or possibly an overtype situation with a line getting replaced when the second #20 was added.
My name did show up as number 21 in the list before I posted my thank you note to the breeder and donor.

4 Likes

Yes the wiki function is not really made for simultaneous editing unfortunately. Always good to check again a bit later, I had that happen before.

3 Likes

Just me and my bold function @zephyr

Pay no mind.

sorry for the mix-up buddy

2 Likes

buzzer I don’t think your signup went quite right either, your name is at the top of the document along with the names of the breeder and donator. you might want to get that corrected into the appropriate numbered list so there is no confusion.

2 Likes

I see some wise members that have found a solution to avoid this editing problems …

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy a delicious strain …

11 Likes

the plot thickens, and my dislexia strikes again

My edit did go through on day one.

but I wasn’t number 21. I was number 12.

Looks like an edit conflict. mystery solved.

8 Likes

Oh lol. I did not click back that far as you said 21. @MBVapester must have been saving just a bit after you. Shit happens.

5 Likes

I can change places with you, that’s fine with me, I’m number 4 :grin: :+1: :thinking:

3 Likes

haha no need shanti.
I just wanted to get to the bottom of this little scooby doo episode so there wouldn’t be any lingering confusion.
If I’d known I could view the edit history, I wouldn’t have even posted about this.

8 Likes

I gave my 17 to @Gaz29 so we only have one 20 left, and re-added myself at 40. Hope that was cleaning up, not making more mess.

7 Likes

yup that solves the numbering problem too. everything wrapped up nicely with a bow.

5 Likes

I have Banana Kush IBL (Ghost OG x Sagamartha 60/40) from JAWS
this the same - sure seems like it

maybe it’s why I like my Slippery Rails so much
Slippery Rails is (Trainwreck (Arcata cut) x Banana kush f9)

8 Likes

I was wondering about that as well. Will have to jump ahead in numbers next time and now recheck a couple other ones to see if i am actually on the list.

2 Likes

I put my hands up / it was me who edited it and ( stoned as i was.) i was confused as to why i couldn’t change the number - so i left it - my bad ; i was ironically trying to put my name in roughly the right alphabetical order too …Lol.
Sorry folks …:+1:
Gaz

4 Likes

Thank You @zephyr

Could you tell me how to do that?
TIA

3 Likes