Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Snowhigh’s Quicksilver
  • Allow As Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

23 Likes

So I am also going to be making a request for a run. The Blue Moon Rocks run did not pan out. 3 packs of seeds, one plant, and it took weeks of babying it to get a decent plant. Since 1 plant does not a preservation make I have to put it on the back burner for now until I can find some more viable stock. In it’s place I want to do a Co-op run with BOG Blue Kush. This strain is * Blue Kush »»» Blue Moon Rocks x Sour Bubble. This particular pack was purchased from Seedsherenow by @buckaroobonsai shortly after Mr. BOGs passing. There have been a couple drops of these seeds on SHN since Mr. BOG’s passing and that’s it. Not available now and when they were it was just from the one bank. Now I am sure we are all hoping that BOG Jr. takes the reigns and starts producing seeds but in the mean time there is a distinct lack of presence out there of these babies. So I will call for a vote @coopactiongroup . What say you?

Blue Kush is a mostly indica variety from B.O.G. Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±52 days) and outdoors . B.O.G. Seeds’ Blue Kush is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

B.O.G. Seeds’ Blue Kush Description

Logo B.O.G. SeedsB.O.G. Seeds Blue KushAn amazing result has been achieved using my SourBubble and my BlueMoonRocks as progenitors. This one is so flavorful and smooth that you may forget yourself.

BushyOldGrower: BOG Blush (Blue Kush) is a cross of BOG Blue Moon Rocks and BOG Sour Bubble to create an amazing result. This strain is so flavorful and smooth that you may forget yourself. Flowers in 49-55 days.

[…]

If you like the taste of Blue Moon Rocks then you should try this because you can tell the BMR is in there but this bud is even yummier imho because you can taste the sour bubble in there too. The blend of flavor makes this a real treat and not too sweet.

[…]

Outdoor grows last year as well and indoor grows have proven it excellent for either application. For a large grower the Blush finished first of all my strains. Indoors it yields well and produces a really fine product anyone would want. Equal in value to sour bubble or sour lifesaver for sure.

36 Likes
BOG Blue Kush
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

25 Likes

Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…Blue Kush… Blue Kush…

24 Likes

Yeah that sounds really good

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Shiskaberry 3f2

The polls have been closed. Snowhigh’s Quicksilver has been accepted @Elpolloloco , congratulations. Hope the grow goes well for you.

Also thanks to the Action Group for accepting it as well as Blue Kush.

37 Likes

Great news; I’m excited for the opportunity to pay it back!

I should get another pack of quicksilver this week and I’ll see how many more I can get to sprout then I’ll start a separate thread to let the fun begin.

Thanks @DougDawson and @coopactiongroup

20 Likes

Had some of that dookie note several years back.

We had a blast learning it’s unique profile.

3 Likes

Oh…Oh… Oh, in my Arnold Horshack voice…image
Not sure I get a vote, but if I did I would vote for this one to get approved.
I wanted to see what kinda funk the Shiskaberry @SHSC-1 had going, has to her.

Nice work @SHSC-1 :drooling_face:

11 Likes

The action group is discussing Shishkaberry. It’s things like F2’s and being selective that have raised concerns. F1 breeder packs and open pollination are more in line with the Co-op goals. Stay tuned. Keep in mind even if a run is not accepted for Co-op distribution that does not mean that the seed run cannot be done for the community. There are other avenues for distribution to the community outside the Co-op. I for one am always happy to help my fellow OGers spread the love.

22 Likes

Doug is correct, the co-op is for preservation of all those genetics over selection of the few.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

They have not been seen here since early July. Hope they are just busy :pray:

7 Likes

Think giant plants :wink:…the man is just lost in a jungle of weed!!! :grin: :wink:

Giant plant + greenhouse = gunna need a new roof on the greenhouse… :grin:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

You’ve got some great projects going/lined up, keep up the good work man

2 Likes

Hey folks!

So I’ve completed my Jalisco :mexico: Landrace run with seeds from The Landrace Team (TLT) and over the months running them have been blessed with:

1. 10x seeds out of 10x germinated and grew into very healthy plants.
  2. 6x Females and 4x males; all left together for open pollination.
  3. 2x different growing patterns; one being taller and the other being shorter.
  4. Terpene smell profile ranges from “dirty” sweet carrots through perfume incense.
  5. From weighing a counted sample and then weighing the entire batch… over 2500 +/- beans!!
  6. A small sample of the flower after chucking was taken and the results were 3+ hours of high energy and focus! :exploding_head:

The plants were grown as follows:

Growing Medium Mix: PromixBX, worm castings, perlite, biochar, dolomitic lime, basalt rock dust, insect frass.

Growing Volume: 1 Gallon (Nursery pot) (Small pot size to stunt tap-root for smaller plant indoors.)

Vegetation Period: 24/0 for 14 days (2 weeks). (Shortened veg period to stunt plant size for indoors.)

Flowering Period: 12/12 for 91 days (13 weeks). (1 week transition, 12 weeks flower)

I AM NO SMAUG.. :ok_hand: :crazy_face: :metal:

SO so as I sit upon this pile of treasure I think to myself: Does this qualify for an OG seed-run?

There is no way I can run all the beans I have and this seems like a very positive opportunity to share and continue to give back to the community I love and participate with on a daily basis doing what we all love to do!

If this is all approved and qualifies me as an “Overgrower”, it would also be rad to then see if/what may come out of being apart of the Freaker’s Ball Seed Collective (if accepted, and again only if this qualifies as such. :bowing_man: )

:hugs:

At 12x seeds a pack I could make up at least 150x flips and still have a lifetime supply on-hand for growing, sharing and breeding :smiley:

Here are the 6x Females dancing away on the day of their cropping.

78 Likes

@Pigeonman just in awe of how well written that post is! Great growing 2 homie!!! Beautifully done dude!!

Thanks!
☆DJSF

17 Likes

Fantastic job @Pigeonman

11 Likes

Did you buy these seeds from tltseeds.com? Nice job man.

13 Likes

Nice write up; I enjoyed following in the Central American thread…

And wow, I wasn’t expecting that many beans, nice work!

9 Likes